Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,525 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA

bus trips

16 years ago 0 1153 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Georgie, This is a fantastic success! Thank you for sharing! Make sure you record this in your Symptom Tracker or your Journal. Brenna, Bilingual Health Educator
16 years ago 0 778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I with the others Georgie , you should feel proud :)
16 years ago 0 313 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
That's terrific Georgie!! You should feel good....
16 years ago 0 477 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats! It's nice to hear achievements. Very encouraging, thanks!
16 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow! Congratulations on taking the bus! The bus is a big challenge to me too so I definetely get this. I am very proud of you! Kudos! -Diva
16 years ago 0 40 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
last night, my friend who usually comes to karate with me and gives me a lift in, was not able to take me there. i haven't caught the bus for quite a period of time as i've been avoiding it quite successfully! the anticipation was worse than the actual trip though. when i first got on i thought oh no, i can't do this and felt the panic rise, but then i managed to deal with it and made it! (i was also sitting backwards which was another feat!!) i thought my friend was meeting me at the lesson, but turned out she couldn't make it, so i was a bit concerned about how i'd get back. well, i managed to catch the bus back too. considering the rest of my day was pretty crap, the successful bus trips made me feel really proud :)

Reading this thread: