Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,635 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RBARDAJE, CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON

Just want to say a BIG thank you

17 years ago 0 37 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Moochela and Diva - I agree. It's a great idea to have a place to just say thanks. Thanks for all the helpful advice and sharing. Hope everyone is having a good day. :)
17 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I love this threade started by Moochela! Thanks for starting it! Now it is my turn to want to say thank you. I want to thank all the devoted people who made this site and keep it going, and for their tireless efforts to help us cope with this. You are all great. I also want to thank all the others here on this site who have helped me along, supported me when i was down and touched my heart with their kind words. Beindg on this site with all you wonderful, beautiful people has made a huge difference in my life. Thanks for not letting me be alone. <3 My post on this thread might sound sappy but ihave always beleived in gratitude and in giving gratitude where it is due. So thank you all, you mean a lot to me. Anf thanks again Moochela for starting this wonderful thread! -Diva
17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
We are always here to support and assist! By sharing your experiences, we can all learn from one another :) Josie ______________________________ The Panic Center Support Team.
17 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
:)
17 years ago 0 54 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Have not been on here long but have found everybody really supportive, helpful, kind and non-judgemental. So thank you all for sharing and caring and I hope we all get better soon! :)

Reading this thread: