Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-03-27 3:02 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Water

2024-03-17 5:24 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

What motivates you?

2024-03-10 10:30 PM

Quit Smoking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

DM555 3 3

Browse through 411.742 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,431 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Jgorilla, anna13, CCaballero, JJAY EVANGEL, VKATE DARLENE

Naughty and Nice Lists for Christmas

8 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
The church usher is added to my "naughty" list. He said "merry Christmas" to me, as I entered the church, since I hadn't been to the local one(been to others) for 4 weeks, or so. Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit...
8 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hugs: I agree dealing the health care system as it now is challenging to say the least especially during the holidays. Being nice doesn't always work. Sometimes we have to get tough with them once in a while just to be heard. They can be very naughty and not nice at all too. As for work I am disabled and retired and also took care of my husband for years before he passed away. So in turn I have had many health issues since. As for the holidays this year, I am putting less stress on myself by doing less for others and by not letting myself get caught up in the trap of pleasing others. Also know as "The Disease to Please". So this year the plan is to cook a nice dinner for two and relax on Christmas day watching a DVD series called Downton Abbey that I will be receiving as a Christmas gift this year. This is the little gift I am giving myself this year. It's called "Self Care"....P.S. You don't always have to be nice....It's OK to love yourself first...Red:)
8 years ago 0 162 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
lol
8 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm irritable a lot, so it provides entertainment for me when it comes to just about anything. Most recently, the Xray people were annoying because they fax medical reports which don't arrive in time for patients, and they become defensive and try to explain that their "transmission notice" tells them somebody else is at fault. They're tied for naughtiest with the obnoxious people who insist I should be working, after caring for a parent for years, and giving up my work. I have to work on my "nice" list.

Reading this thread: