Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,498 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

Happy Easter

12 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Sunny
It's good to hear from you.  And picturing Davit reminds me I have to make my first seedlings this year.

I've been looking longingly at those carpets outside, since I had to cook a meatball and endive soup.
What a beautiful shade of green  the endive made.
Oven cooked stuffed peppers have cooled so I put them in the fridge.  I'll miss the cold in the unheated porch to cool things down though.

I'm not sure the cooking was the greatest idea at the end of bronchitus, but life is too short not to be in, at least the slow lane
12 years ago 0 1665 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Hugs:  Thank you for making me laugh!  You have a great sense of humour which I like a lot.  I could actually visualize you doing the dance. lol    I'm feeling weepy today.  I do understand where it's coming from so it is okay, trying to keep busy.  Just finished pitting cherries to bake a cherry pie for dinner.  Davit is in the greenhouse just starting to transfer seedlings from the house to the greenhouse and it will probably need a heater on at night.  
Gee, don't clean all day, have some fun too.

Sunny
12 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Happy Easter,

I discovered my internal power to plunge today, as the toilet backed up.

I think I invented a new dance too.

It’s the “OMG-the-water-is-rising-in-the-toilet-and- what-do-I-do-now”. It’s like the lottery “Happy Dance”, but you don’t win anything at the end(no pun intended).

It’s sunny today, and a perfect day for washing some carpets.

Cleanliness is next to Godliness

12 years ago 0 1853 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Sunny.  Happy Easter to you & Davit as well!

Just reading your post brightened my day. 

Vincenza, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 1665 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Happy Easter everyone.  I hope you have a wonderful day today and are enjoying the long weekend.  
I miss my family a lot today but I am keeping in touch and it helps.  Still I miss making the rabbit cake for the grandchildren and hiding eggs for them.  I miss the Easter flower basket I used to make for my mom.  Being a floral designer, I used to bring her bouquets once a month to suit the season, holiday, etc.  Towards the end she couldn't see them well but I would put her hand on the leaves, flowers and tell her what they were.  She could see bright colours I think.  

I put a flower on my dog's collar, she loves it.  I bought myself a miniature pink rose bush yesterday and it is sitting on the kitchen table.  It really perks me up every time I see it.  It will go into the new flower beds this summer.

Have a great wknd.,
Sunny

Reading this thread: