Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Post your positives for today

12 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Red,

Glad to hear you are feeling better and that there is only one health issue left to take care of.  Looks like you won another tough challenge thrown at you! I knew you would get through it.

Ashley, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
carmie- Thank you..I am not gone yet I am just trying to ween myself off the site slowly..So that I can focus on other things right now..I think it is a normal progression and positive part of the process..It may be a little hard to do but I feel it is the next step for me and I am taking little steps towards this goal right now..

12 years ago 0 373 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Red - I will miss you and I thank you for all that you've shared.  I don't know if you'll ever see this message but I will be wishing you well in everything you do! Congratulations on your successes!

Carmie....Beautiful....Thanks for sharing your positives with me..

Red :)))

12 years ago 0 373 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Red, I loved your post and I am really happy about your test.  I also love a good tasting cup of coffee!  I hope it made the rest of your day go better, starting it off right.

My boss gave me a certificate to get a cup of coffee at our cafeteria today in recognition for a lot of hard work this week.  It was a small but wonderful gesture.

We watched a tv show as a family and had a nice time.

My son gave me a hug for no reason at all, just to say that he loved me.

Those are my positives for today.  I am looking forward to a good night and a happy tomorrow!

Hi Ashley,

Thanks for the positive response..I sure am relieved and have a new appreciation for all the positives in my life..Posting the positives really does help me to stay focused on the positives in life and so does reading other peoples positives..It seems to me that the positive thoughts seem to build on each other and after awhile the negative thoughts just seem to fade away..I still have one more health issue to deal with this month and I am feeling pretty positive about it..Of course I am a  apprehensive about it but I it is not all consuming..I think this is because this last exposure went so well and taught me that things can turn out for the best sometimes..If I make a conscious effort to look for and focus on the positives in my day than my days will be much happier..

Red...
12 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great thread Red! (No rhyme intended )

Trying to focus on the positives is important every day so making a post here regularly is a great idea!

All your positive posts are nice read. I'm glad your feeling good today. Also, congratulations on passing your medical test!  I am sure that was a relief.

Members, please add your positives. 

Ashley, Health Educator
I'll go first...Here it goes...

1. I passed my medical test yesterday .

2. I got a restful nights sleep.

3. I am enjoying great cup of coffee.

4. I am feeling really good this morning.

Reading this thread: