Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,553 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57

Remedial gymnastics

16 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Glad we could help! Walking does me a ton of good! Have a nice day! -Diva
16 years ago 0 144 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you. I like the idea of walking and swimming :) Have a nice day!:)
16 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Madara, Remedial gymnastics are generally conducted by a physiotherapist or kinesiologist and will usually target your trouble areas. If you like swimming, you may also want to consider an aqua fitness class. Swimming, walking and tai chi are also great low impact exercises you can try. Tai chi is a form of martial arts and does not require the same amount of flexibility and strength as yoga. It's motions are controlled and slow. The focus is on inner peace and the promotion of good health. If you are concerned as to whether or not any of these classes are unsuitable for you and any medical conditions you may have, consult a trainer at the center or your physician. Danielle _____________________ The PC Support Team
16 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well, I find that just plain walking for a set amount of time everyday as in taking a walk for oneself turns out to be good exercise. And the beauty of it is that it can be adjusted to your mood in the sense that you can walk fast if you want a good work out or you can walk slowly if you want a relaxing stroll. Sorry, if I don't have more interesting suggestions for you. Hope this helps! -Diva
16 years ago 0 144 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Remedial gymnastics when suffering from anxiety, panic disorder and depression...can you advise anything? What kind of gymnastics should I take? I do not want aerobics, it's too fast and too tiredsome, also not have much energy. I do not choose yoga also because I'm not lithe. Any suggestions? I know I have to ask it to my doctor but at the moment she's on vacation. I really feel that I miss physical exercises. Thanks. :) I can't wait my summer vacations to start when I am going to swim.:)

Reading this thread: