Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,502 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

Nervouse Ticks

13 years ago 0 2606 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Wrestler,

Tics and twitches have been found to be caused by several causes such as fatigue, lack of sleep, physical exertion or stress. These causes are commonly associated with this symptom; however you can work with your doctor or other health care professional for an accurate diagnosis.

Members, what experiences do you have with this?

Samantha, Health Educator
13 years ago 0 195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
What are some experiences anyone has had with nervous ticks?
I have developed several over the years. In high school, my nickname was blinky, because I squinted so much.
My Father took me to the eye doctor when I was in middle school because of the blinking. Nothing wrong with the eyes then or now.

I used to also have a shaking my head tick. I recent years the shifting/not being able to sit still ticks have emerged. I also have a coughing one as well as a sniffing one, which is contributing to my current sinus condition, which is a slight infection and sinus pain. I am using lavender around the nose and cheek for the allergy symptoms that have led to the infection.

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone had similar things.

David

Reading this thread: