Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,678 Members

Please welcome our newest members: TNIKKA, SKARYLE KATE, BMARC ANTHONY, MNJD, kybrg

New To The Group

9 years ago 0 11218 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome!

Thank you for the introduction. How are you doing today? How are you doing on the program?

Ashley, Health Educator
9 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Aenders1

I have a panic disorder but it no longer affects me. Any questions you have I will answer as best as I can. The program is based on CBT and it works. But keep in mind all of this is just information for you to use as you see fit. There are no doctors here. (that I know of in forums)

Davit
9 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, I am new to this group. I suffer from panic disorder (for 20 years or so). It has progressed to the point I have finally decided to reach out for help and found this group. I am looking forward to the help I can receive :) So far I have already learned some great coping methods. I am a 31 year old married mother of 3 with a long family history of mental illness. I am currently a stay at home mom and have been for 13 years ( due to two of my children having health problems).

Reading this thread: