Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,524 Members

Please welcome our newest members: mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA, JD7

Missing my Mum

9 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Irene94,

I am sorry to read this. It will take time before you start to feel better. Let yourself grieve. What aspects of the program have you used so far that you think might help? You might also want to check out our sister site the www.depressioncenter.net.

How are you feeling today?

Ashley, Health Educator
9 years ago 0 219 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I listen to Meditation Relax Club, Jody Whiteley and Thomas Hall. Jody Whiteley puts me straight to sleep. Hope this helps Irene94.
9 years ago 0 162 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I also listen to relaxation videos from youtube before bed.  I really like the work of Jason Stephenson and The Honest Guys.  Even simple things like rain/thunder or babbling brooks are helpful for sleep.
9 years ago 0 219 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Irene94,

I listen to relaxation videos from youtube at night when I lay down. I tried to post my motivational video in my profile but it wouldn't let me. One particular video puts me to sleep right away. I used to have problems sleeping as well. Search relaxing sleep music or sleep hypnosis for anxiety. I like the sleep hypnosis myself, it seems to work better for me. I heard the first 10 minutes of it, then was sound asleep. I actually took the time after a good nights sleep to listen to it in the daytime and ended up taking a nap by the end of it. The program here really helps. I was an emotional mess when I joined 5-6 weeks ago.
9 years ago 0 4 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
It is really hard with my Mum not being around me anymore and with that crying  and getting upset and found it hard to do things at home.  Also with the problem with my Mum I am not sleeping very well like 4 hours a night or sometimes less than that. That is the reason I wanted to do the program for helping me get over and help me get back to normal again.

Reading this thread: