Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,635 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RBARDAJE, CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON

Good afternoon

10 years ago 0 11216 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Osakwv,

I am glad you found us. Have you had a chance to get started on the program yet? Any questions so far?

Ashley, Health Educator
10 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Jesse & Abigail. Hope to hear from you both!
10 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Abbigail.

CBT definitely works but it is a lot of work. Definitely worth it.

Davit
10 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Jesse and Abbigail..
Good Morning and Welcome to the program and support group..
It's nice to have you with us. The more the merrier as they say. 

I've been here a long time and pop in and post when the urge or need strikes me. Sometimes just thinking out loud or brain storming as the Educators here call it, brings clarity..

CBT is a great program...

Red...

10 years ago 0 5 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello, I'm Abbigail. I've always been a rather high strung individual. It's hard to determine when it became full blown anxiety. For several years I suffered from a severe eating disorder and when I went into remission with it, it seemed that the worst of the anxiety went to sleep too. It was always there boiling beneath the surface but I could ignore it for the most part. In recent months it seems to have reared its ugly head in an alarming way, though, so here I am. I have heard a lot of good things about CBT so I'm very hopeful, and I hope we can all become good friends and eventually get well with our anxiety. :)
10 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Jesse. 

I have no idea how long I suffered from social anxiety but it was a long time. I just thought it was normal for me. I never knew what a panic attack was till I had one. After that they became more frequent. All that is in the past. For me CBT works about 95% or better of the time. The rest of the time I know what is happening and why so it doesn't matter. Some would say this is CBT also.

Davit
10 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello, my name is Jesse and I've been dealing with panic attacks and agoraphobia (including DP/DR) for the last 12 years. I've found many resources, but have never had the opportunity to practice CBT. I look forward to talking with you all and seeing if this program can help me get over the hump.

Thanks!

Reading this thread: