Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Hulloooo out there is computer land

12 years ago 0 1665 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Sue:  Welcome.

Sunny
12 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sue,

Welcome and as you can see the members are very supportive and really here to help you.  Go into support group options and click on add avatar..you will be able to browse which picture you want and then add it!

Continue browsing through site and program.  It was designed by doctors and can be very beneficial to your progress.  We are always here to help so please ask!

Josie, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Sue.

I hope you stick around, not just because the program works but because I think you are going to be interesting. Post often. I believe being nice is positive so matters.

Davit.
12 years ago 0 26 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Sue 
 I'm glad to hear that having panic attacks will go away I have had them for a while now and I started to feel like my life was never going to change I'm glad you ran into this program because you can also help us by giving us advice as to what will help us. This program has helped allot with I've had some setbacks but I blame myself for thinking things that make me feel scared instead of positive thoughts. Hope to hear from you often.
12 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Folks.
I wonder how to make an avatar. But I also want to say that I have had anxiety attacks for a long time, and properly diagnosed about 20 years ago when I was in therapy. At that time I was experiencing attacks from mild to severe almost every day. Now, I don't experience them for months and months, but I wouldn't say for as long as a year. I rate my attacks from 1-10, 1 being a feeling of unease and awareness I have some anxiety to 10 which is an uncontrollable panic attack. I have not had a panic attack for over ten years. So for all of you out there who think panic attacks cannot get better, they can. I've been there, I bought the t-shirt. Why am I back? Well after two years of being unemployed, I started a new job. With that has come some intrusive thoughts, familiar physical feelings and some stress. I found this site by accident, and I believe in serendipity.  I am on an ssri medication, can't afford therapy, there are no psychiatrists around here who don't have years long waiting lists or who are miles and miles away. I will try this. So here I am. Oh, I am aware that I am chronically depressed, however I have other medical problems that contribute to depression and tiredness and generally make me feel low. Diabetes, Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia (know as f*%$ed up hormones) Generally I am reasonably happy (for me), somewhat quirky, and I believe that being nice matters.

Reading this thread: