Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,527 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Hi I am Gayla

13 years ago 0 152 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Gayla,

welcome to the group, glad you are hear, looking forward to hearing of your success in the program. we are all here to help so post anything anytime

Your friend Debi
13 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Gayla,
Good luck with the program.

It must be difficult if you're surrounded by mirrors, since it looks like you work in a related industry?
13 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Gayla.

CBT will give you the other 30 percent. In fact if done right it can give you a lot more. It can give you freedom.

Here for you,
Davit.
13 years ago 0 1665 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Gayla:  CBT is a great program for anxiety and stress related disorders.  I hope you start the program soon.  Post as often as you wish and feel free to ask questions.  Hope to hear from you soon.

Sunny
13 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Gayla,

Welcome to our support community.  Take a look around and take the time to go through the program.  It has helped many members and can be of great assistance to you as well.  By taking the anxiety test, you can pinpoint areas to work on and realize some triggers.

The members do know where you are coming from and can help you every step of the way.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Josie, Health Educator
13 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have been dealing with panic attacks for over 20 years now. For the past 10 years I have been taking medication. It seems to help about 70% of the time.

Reading this thread: