Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Supporting Eachother - Thursday

14 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Effy

Can you try this. Our pictures are here but you don't need them. You say you can only get 10 minutes alone. Do you think by visualizing us (add all the moderators) that you could extend your stay longer. You can leave me out and make It all female or if you need more put a dress on me and the cat and we will come help. You are not alone. I have done this. I have closed my eyes and thought of close friends with me. Each time you do this and get a few more minutes makes the next time easier. 

Davit.
14 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Davit,

I love your idea, beautiful!

Thank you!

Ashley, Health Educator
14 years ago 0 4 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
That is a great idea. This group is so comforting to have...

-Effy

14 years ago 0 192 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Me three - or is that me four? good idea.
Red. 

It is a small group and a virtual one at that but still a group.  Close your eyes and visualize you,me and Ashley around a table holding hands. Sharing our pain and our accomplishments. Feel the pain just wash away. Feel the support just knowing we are not alone. And this is just a small   group. Imagine the power in a real group of Strangers opening up and sharing. We wouldn't be strangers for long. The power of suggestion reinforcing each others gains. I think this could be a good thing. I would like to have permission from others to use them in my imaginary group as I think of what I want to post. I close my eyes and I am not alone. Amazing!!!

Davit.

Thank you Ashley for the Idea.
And I also.

Davit.
14 years ago 0 420 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I like this idea.

I take your hand Ashley and extend my hand in friendship and support to the next PC member in line this Saturday morning.

Red
14 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi members,

I thought it would be a good idea if we could all check in regularly to remind each other we are all in this together!  What do you think about this idea?

It would be nice to start a thread each day where we can all stop by to say hello and that we are here for support!  I like the idea of all of us coming and virtually joining hands but we can change it depending on what you all think as well.  So to start us off.....

Good Morning!  PC members I extend my hand in friendship and support to the next wonderful PC member...

Ashley, Health Educator

Reading this thread: