Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,534 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

Hello all

17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Jennifer, Welcome to the Panic Center! Keep working through the program and take some time to navigate through our program tools located on the left side of your screen. Our moderators are always here to answer any question you may have about panic or our program. Good luck and keep us posted, Danielle ________________________________ The Panic Center Support Team
17 years ago 0 7 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi everyone, I just wanted to say a quick hello and to introduce myself to everyone, as I have been reading a lot of the previous posts and feel a real kinship with everyone here. I am only in the second week of the program and feel so comforted reading the stories from you all...it is so nice to be in a place where people truly understand what you are going through. Although I am blessed with many supportive people in my life, there are only so many times you can tell someone you think your dying because of a arm cramp without them thinking your a little loonie :p I have been dealing with panic disorder for about 2 and a half years although initially had a real hard time having any doctor take me seriously! In the last few months I had been doing really well then I had a major relapse about a month ago and am struggling to get back to "normal". I am meds free so far and will be trying hypnosis in three weeks in hope of more progress. SO that's my little saga, I am really happy to be here and I just wanted to say thank you for everyone for being so open and honest about what they are going through...it has really helped me and I hope in the months to come I can be there for you too. Best Wishes Jen

Reading this thread: