Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,667 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MNJD, kybrg, Jhancke, CKYLA ASHLEY, PGOMEZ

Introduction

20 years ago 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[color=Teal]Thank you very much and thanks to whomever moved my posting to the correct location. I enjoy it here already. There is lots of information to read and I think I will really enjoy it here. Thanks again for the welcome.[/color] :)
20 years ago 0 1521 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good Morning! Welcome to the site. As you continue to visit the site you will notice that there are many interesting forums and tools :). Feel free to post your questions and concerns with us. Have a great day and we hope to hear from you soon. Melanie This message was edited by melanie on 10-9-03 @ 8:38 AM
[color=Teal]Oops I now see an introduction thread further down on the list of topics. I am sorry I posted this in the wrong place.[/color] :gasp:
[color=Teal]Hi, I just registered and wanted to say hello to everyone. I have experienced panic attacks for 16 years now and although I had gone for a period of ten years without them, they returned with a venegance about six years ago. I have been to many doctors and I have been on most every drug but I am allergic to Paxil and any similiar drug. I also cannot take Klonopin, all I have been able to take is Valium or Xanax. I am currently on Xanax. Nice to meet you all.[/color] :)

Reading this thread: