Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

I need help understanding the homework pleeeeaseee

9 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Calay88,

Congrats on getting started. It can takes a bit of a learning curve to use the forms but with practice you will get better. I agree with JayDee, if you want to write out the forms then write them out exaclty.

Try to complete one session a week but you can take more time with each session if you need to. If you feel you have to, read the session content over 2 or 3 times. Once you feel you understand the basic concepts then use the forms. Try to complete at least one form a day. By doing the homework you will be systematically changing the way you think, which in turn will change your anxious feelings. This takes practice. You may also find you do better with a the help of a therapist. That's an individual choice.

How are you doing with the homework now?
Ashley, Health Educator
9 years ago 0 219 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yes, the homework is to help you. It helps you find possible triggers for your anxiety/panic
and to learn to recognize patterns in your anxiety/panic.

As far as the admins being able to see your diary, I don't know. I never asked that question.
9 years ago 0 7 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ok so my homework is me getring  better outlook and control.on myanxiety?the only fprms that admin will review is my diary ? Right.? My homework is to help me ?
9 years ago 0 219 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi calay and welcome.

If you have to write out the forms, write them exactly as they are in printable form. Before moving on to the next weeks session make sure you have done the homework for the session you are on. Doing the homework is very important. My first few weeks here I had filled out at least 3 dozen sheets or more. I was here every day while doing the sessions. 

If you want to contact one of the health advisors there is a link in the far bottom right corner in a light blue bar that reads Contact Us. Just click that link. 

I hope this helps.

Ok I think im starting to understand.if someone can please respond.id greatly appreciate it .id like to successfully get through this program.I do still have one more question and thats do I do it weekly.? Meaning should I wait and do my homework for that week before going to the next session? I don't know how to message anyone or email administration.so im sorry if me posting here isint where I can get help.if there another way to contact administration please let me know .thank you
What im trying to say is thid.is my first time diing this .and im kind of lost.ive delt with anxiety all of my.life.and want to overcome this so if someone whos already rooted in this program can help on what exactly im supposed to be doing id greatly appreciate it .I have the will just need to better understand the program.thank you
I dont have a way to print forms out .I can write on s piece.of paper and create a form.but I just need someone to help describe what im supposed to be doing.I just got started today.so I cant make an entry in my diary till Wednesday.but im wondering about the thoughts sheet and psnic sheet.and really just how to do it.thank you

Reading this thread: