Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,490 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE

Session 4 Walkthrough

12 years ago 0 619 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
So far this was the most difficult session for me, choosing fears and creating an exposition plan.

I have several fears and I include here 1) being in places that remember my older job (where I had a nervous breakdown) 2) dealing with stressful situations and multitask activities 3) several activities that I usually avoid in a daily basis.

I create for each of this fears an exposition plan with activities that were ranked between 30 and 80 (in a scale of 0-100). Most of the days I am choosing 1 or 2 activities and fill the Exposure Tracker Worksheet

It is a lot of work but I am feeling much better than when I started this program.
13 years ago 0 11213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Members,

If you are just joining us, in order to better help each other on our journey towards wellness we are working through the Panic Centre program together, as a group. If you have already started the program feel free to add your thoughts. You may even decide to review this session for the purpose of this group discussion.
If you are not at Session 4 yet please check back in the forums and find the discussion on the Session you are working on, add your thoughts and view what others have had to say.

In Session 4, you will…
•    Discover how fears are learned and how fears can be unlearned
•    Introduced to exposure work
•    Set goals and understand their importance
•    Get started on an exposure plan

What are some of your fears and how do you plan on challenging this fear with an exposure plan?  
Unsure how to create your exposure plan about a specific fear? Ask the group for suggestions.

Ashley, Health Educator

Reading this thread: