Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,477 Members

Please welcome our newest members: DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE, kathleencabralmd, TestingDHA, JVICTORINO

9 years ago 0 11213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome!

Anxiety can cause numerious symptoms. It is not uncommon for many people with anxiety to assume something else is wrong when really they are experencing symptoms of anxiety.  If you are concerned about your symptoms though it is best to get it checked out with a doctor.

Have you had a chance to check out the program yet? Any questions so far?

Ashley, Health Educator
9 years ago 0 219 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
sm,

My last trip to the emergency room was because of pain/numbness radiating in my arms and legs, fingers and toes and even my face/mouth was feeling pain/numbness. All my limbs felt jelly-ish and I had some minor chest pain. My panic attacks vary at times as well. For instance, my last panic attack I had chest pains, numbness and tingling, dizziness, muscle tension, feeling faint, nausea and sweating.

I agree with Davit, rule out any physical possibilities for your symptoms and also have a Dr check to see if there could be a underlying condition or vitamin deficiencies such as magnesium, potassium, etc.
9 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome sm.

The first thing is to rule out any physical possibilities for your symptoms, second is to list any minor conditions that anxiety can make worse and third is to list any previous trauma that could be triggering the symptoms. It doesn't even have to be yours just something close. Your symptoms are like Arthritis or over use. Any one you know with this that you can relate to? Any fear of getting it too? 
Memory plays a large part in anxious thought. 

Davit
9 years ago 0 162 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Everyone's panic symptoms are different.  I get dizzy/lightheaded, have tunnel vision, dry mouth, chocking sensation, chest and arm pain, pounding and rapid heart beat, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and sweating.  My symptoms can last for hours with some waxing and waning.  

I hope you find the help and support you need.
9 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, im new to all this and im just wanting to ask if any one can help me, I decided ive had enough of being anxious all the time its taken over to much of my life.I would just like a bit of reassurance, as i get many more symptoms than is listed, this leads to me having negetive thoughts and then to panic, does anyone else get random pains in arms, legs neck head ect i even get them in my toes and fingers, if i think about it and challenge my thoughts i find a rational explaination eg i'm tense and stressed, but seeing no one else has concerned these symptons i cant help but think something else is going on as well. Thank you for reading

Reading this thread: