Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,554 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PMYKEL JOHN, Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN

bad day today

10 years ago 0 32 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
well…it started this morning in the shower.  My eyes went a little cross eyed and everything looked fuzzy and was pretty dizzy.

My husband suggested going for a short walk downtown to get me out of the house.  I didn't want to go but went anyway.  
As i was walking down the street my chest started to hurt ( prob about a 1/10 on pain scale but hurt none the less). Immediately, my mind goes to "OMG, i knew it..something is wrong with my heart. I'm having a heart attack..get me home".

I went home and the pain stopped but spent the afternoon with Doctor Google convincing myself there is a heart problem and worry and stressing about it.

I have had an ECG, blood work, MRI…all came normal ( except one ECG just after surgery where my heart rate went up to 190 BPM..that one was abnormal ).

Why oh why oh WHHHYYYYYYYYY can't i let it go.  Why am i obsessing.  I am so down in the dumps tonight and keep paying attention to my chest to see what my heart is doing.  
sigh….i just want to be "normal" again

Reading this thread: