Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,634 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL

Medication

16 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Mollylove, We recommend that you continue working with your doctor. He/she is the best authority to advise you on this matter. You are definitely not alone in this as many members have faced this problem. It is key to remember that most medications take up to three months to take full effect so be patient. Also be sure to keep your doctor updated on the side effects you experience including the ones you experience from taking Xanax. Danielle _____________________ The PC Support Team
17 years ago 0 9 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I was on Zoloft for 3 years and did really good. So i stopped taking it and all heck broke loose. All my anxiety came back with a vengence. So i then tried to take other SSRI's and none worked. I really don't know what to do. Has anyone else had this? Any suggestions. I think i need a med but they don't work. I'm scared. i also have xanax and that seems to make me anxious the day after taking it. I don't get it?!
17 years ago 0 4 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I take Lexapro 10mg every morning. I haven't been on it for even a month yet, but i do see some effects of it working for me. I feel like my symptoms are subsiding somewhat and im not as edgy as i was before. I also take xanax (1/2 of the .25mg) tab, usually before work or before I know im gonna be in a situation that may make me panic. It seems to take the edge off and help me.
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Mel, Great question! Thanks for sending out to the group. Keep those answers coming! Danielle _______________________ The PC Support Team
17 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow i have taken many medications in the past and kinda all at once so it is hard for me to tell you which ones worked or not lol. Now i take Rivotril which is a form of Clonazepam when needed. It works well for me. -Diva
17 years ago 0 144 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
-I have been taking Cipralex for a year and some months (with two months exception when I quit it). It helps me. -For some period I took also Haloperydol. I had such symptoms as slight hand and feet tickling, tingling (?). Haloperydol coped with these symptoms. -I've taken also Lexatonil for a short period. It helped me also. -Before that some years ago I was taking Xanax. It helped me.
17 years ago 0 24 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
just curious who all takes meds here? what do you take? and do you feel it works for you? just wandering thanks mel

Reading this thread: