Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-03-27 3:02 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Water

2024-03-17 5:24 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

What motivates you?

2024-03-10 10:30 PM

Quit Smoking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

DM555 3 3

Browse through 411.742 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,431 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Jgorilla, anna13, CCaballero, JJAY EVANGEL, VKATE DARLENE

Panic and anxiety in school

9 years ago 0 96 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Going abroad was the best thing for me. I spent a year in Finland and had no attacks and it was super fun. That was 10 years ago and I would LOVE to have my life back that I had in Finland. Stay super busy!
9 years ago 0 11210 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Ria,

Welcome to the program. Have you had a chance to check out the program yet? The program will give you many of the answers you are looking for.

It is been a few weeks since you posted last, how are you feeling today?
Ashley, Health Educator
9 years ago 0 169 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I hope you can get in soon. Don't let panic and anxiety take over your life.  I've been suffering for over a year and its been up and down.

What symptoms do you have? I hope this program works for you.
9 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have been experiencing major panic attacks since the past two years in school. After tenth, i entered junior college where I faced this for the first time when I realized I would be alone without my friends. This problem increased so much that my parents shifted me to a school. however it continued there too. It is my dream to study abroad. but, i did not get in this year. So i have started going to a local college, where again i am experiencing the worst panic and anxiety. My parents have agreed to send me abroad in the next admit. What should I do? I am sincerely being positive and want to be cured. Thanks!

Reading this thread: