Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,661 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CKYLA ASHLEY, PGOMEZ, Julia725, RFULLERO, OJOIZA ALTHEA

Messed Up My Medication

12 years ago 0 542 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank You Sonia,

I decided to just wait till my normal time to take my whole pill, its only a few hours away and I guess it will be alright then I will be back on my regular schedule hopefully. I was going to call my nurse but it was after hours and I did not take too much so I will wait. The instructions said if you miss one if its near the time you take it too wait. Thank you so much for responding, I have been nervous about that today and the pain in my leg. I appreciate you posting me I will let everyone know how it goes.
12 years ago 0 270 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Debora,

Please remember that you can always speak with your doctor should you have any concerns about your medication. Let us know how that goes!

Yours in support,
Sonia
12 years ago 0 542 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I think I got off track on my medication. I took a whole one around 4:00 am then I took another 1/2 around 8:00, I could not sleep, I never take a 1/2 in the morning if I cannot sleep only a quarter. I usually take a 1/2 around this time but I am afraid too because I took a 1/2 in the morning which I normally never do! I am afraid I will overdose if I take a 1/2 now, I was thinking of just taking a quarter but maybe I will wait till later tonight and just take a whole, I know I am UNDER the dosage but I still worry about it building up in my body and causing an overdose. Klonopin is not like Xanax or ativan, it lasts a long long time in the body, I guess a little quarter would not hurt then take a whole at bedtime but that would be one WHOLE miligram in 24 hours and I like to keep it under that. I am so confused~! I dont want to have panic but I dont want to die of an overdose, even through I am allowed to take 3-4 whole pills a day, which I never ever do! I am going to wait to see how I feel, if I feel shaky I will take a quarter, I am so mad I was on a schedule and now I messed up! I fear overdose even through my nurse says I am under the dosage! I guess I will be OK waiting a few hours, better than overdose. Is anyone on klonopin can anyone help me?

Reading this thread: