Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,535 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

i need help

16 years ago 0 17 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Today I decided that I dont want to go throw this again so when my girlfriend came home to lunch I decided to drop her off at work I was ok on the way to drop her off but when I was by my self I started to feel dizzy but I did it I dropped her of and now am thinking of picking her up I have worked so hard and made it so far to start to feel like this again am evan thinking of taking my motor cycle for a ride.. I would like to thank everyone once again for there kind support its nice to know that ur not alone and there and there are good people that are wiling to help thanks mike
16 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hiya Mike! I totally agree with Lorlee. I have been dealing with this for a long time too and I know now that I can get back up after relapses. And this program is a great great tool for dealing with anxiet. It has helped me sooo much. Anyway, Lorlee pretty much said it all so welcome to the forums and know that we are all here to support you. -Diva
16 years ago 0 165 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Mike, Welcome to the site. The program offered here can be really helpful. You are not alone as we all know what you are going through. I have dealt with panic attacks and anxiety for a really long time so I know that even if I relapse I can get things back on track again. The biggest challenge for all of us is to change the way we think or see things, it can be quite a struggle but working the program on this site will give you the tools to begin moving forward. Best wishes.
16 years ago 0 799 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Mike, Help is available. Be sure to follow-up with your doctor and let her know how you are feeling and your concerns with not being able to work. Are you on any medications or receiving any type of therapy? If you haven't already done so, check out the free online program offered here. It teaches you things you may not understand about panic and agoraphobia, your own panic, your own panic cycle, and as you learn and get involved, you begin the journey and the process of taking back control from a fear that at the moment is controlling you. The Program guides you through the process of getting back this control. It prepares you for this, one single step at a time, and gives you some homework to bring you along from session 1 to session 2, and onward, in a series of 12 sessions over a period of twelve weeks. Take care and keep us posted as to how you are doing, Casey _____________________________ The PC Support Team
16 years ago 0 17 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey everyone im 26 I have had anxiety for 7 to 8 years I have been fine Im in school and working but for the past week I have been feeling waired feeling like tired, my head feels like its going to blow up feel dizzy I went to the doctor today she said that im fine its just anxiety she evan did some blood work and im scared that there is something going to be wrong evan thow she told me everything is going to be ok I just have a hard time coping its really bad I cant sleep at nite I havent been to work this past week I might evan lose my job and I dont know what to do I evan started to cry and I never cry and I cant leave my house alone im confused and dont know what to do...

Reading this thread: