Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,490 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE

Struggling with this part

9 years ago 0 60 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
My anxiety have most impact on social life, but it´s more related with core beliefs. I think the rest of my problems is more related with depression so I´m starting reading depressioncenter.net. 
9 years ago 0 11213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Agua,

Find a goal that you want to work on. It sounds like you are not too excited about either goals. Sometimes anxiety just appears in our thoughts and not in our environment. Are there particular thoughts that cause you great anxiety? Also, how does anxiety effect your day to day life. Where does anxiety have the most impact?

Ashley, Health Educator
Jay Dee, I wasn´t sure if it would be good to do it, but I think it´s better because I don´t want to stop now. I´m have been progressing in a very good way.
9 years ago 0 219 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Aqua,

Even if you don't have any fears you should continue with the program. I have many fears aside from driving. The next session if I'm correct, is on avoidance. I was the queen of avoidance prior to doing this course. I can still be at times but then realize what I am doing and change my thoughts so I don't avoid. I pretty sure I read in the beginning of course, you can move around to different areas if one doesn't pertain to you. 

I hope this helps.
I stopped the program around 2 weeks ago because I´m struggling with this part of program 4. I don´t have any particular fear to set on goals. The main problem I have now is social anxiety, but I don´t want to force conversations to happen, things has to happen naturally for me to develop a conversation and for me to enjoy it.
The only other fear I have is to be far for my sos anxiety medication, in case I have a panick attack and don´t have them near me. But I don´t know if this it is good goal.

Reading this thread: