Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

HelpPlease

2024-04-15 2:59 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.747 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,460 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Angelbaby, kencatly, jrawrz, AMARIAH BETTINA, HelpPlease

Completing the Panic Program

13 years ago 0 44 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Teebs,

Congrats on finishing the program! I'm sorry I didn't see this post earlier. I'm still having trouble with the exposure work but I plan to keep working on my positive thoughts every day. Your posts, especailly your experience with Prozac has helped me quite a bit. When I read that you had minimal side effects, I decided to press "play" and start it myself. I am currently upto 10mg and going slowly upto 20 mgs. It's inspirational to hear how much progress you have made. I hope that when the meds kick in I'll be able to do things as sucessfully as well.

Good luck and check in with us :)
13 years ago 0 118 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Teebs,

I am happy that you finished the program this time and realize this time that there is still work to be done. Mental health like any other thing is a life long endeavour. Now that you are on the right path keep up the program even when you feel perfectly fine having the tools to keep healthy is the key to long term mental health.

Dizzy
13 years ago 0 221 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
 Hi Teebs,

Congrats on finishing the program and reaching one of your goals!

You're a great example for all our members!

Helena, Health Educator
13 years ago 0 538 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Teebs,
I'm sorry too..I missed this post...good for you! I hope things are going really welll for you Congratulations!
Juanita
13 years ago 0 356 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi teebs,

I am sorry I didn't see this earlier to say congrats to you. How are things going? I am still trying to figure out exposure work. Your posts here have helped me a lot. You were so encouraging to me in Sept when I started the program. I hope all is going well. 
13 years ago 0 49 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Teebs - - that's just awesome!! I'm so excited for you! Thanks so much for sharing this with us, it's especially inspirational for someone like me who's experiencing some disappointing setbacks right now. I hope you keep covering the ground that you want to, and keep making progress. :)

Spartan
13 years ago 0 659 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Teebs,

Congratulations on finishing the program and reaching one of your goals.  This is a big achievement and deserves a Big reward.  I am sure your story will inspired all the new people joining the group.  

Red
13 years ago 0 653 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations on reaching one of your goals!! You should be proud of yourself!

Thanks for sharing your story too. Someone will be encouraged knowing that you succeeded after a setback!

Enjoy your weekend.
Tiana, Health Educator
13 years ago 0 1665 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
CONGRATULATIONS Teebs:  Well done!  Hope you celebrate this achievement and reward yourself.  Sounds like you are on your way to positive living.  I'm very happy for you. 

Your friend, Sunny
13 years ago 0 286 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I wanted to post a note to say that today I completed the ninth and final of the core sessions in the Panic Program. Completing the program was one of my three original goals when I became a member on this site.

I especially wanted to share this with members who are just starting the program. The first time I joined I didn't make it all the way through the program (as soon as I started doing a little better I stopped working on it), so maybe it's not so surprising I had a relapse and had to start over. This time I saw the program through, and while I still have a lot of ground to cover to be where I want to be, I have come a long way in the last two months and am doing things with ease now that were extremely difficult for me eight or nine weeks ago. So I want to encourage you to stick with it, because it's worth it!!

Reading this thread: