Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Alex 2 1
lara 1 0

Most Loved

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,558 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PMYKEL JOHN, Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN

So alone and scared

21 years ago 0 77 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
AprilMarie---so sorry for your loss. But we all have to be thankful that we had a special time on this earth with one that God has given us, even for so short a time. My family just went thru a tragic loss as well with a member of the fmaily and then 5 friends of our families perished in an overturned fishing boat. We are sad, but we have to remember that God does not give us more than we can bear. You sound like you are seeing things a little brighter now, and concentrating on YOU. That is the important thing. Hang in there. There is always light at the end of the tunnel. We all survive for that. Love ya, and here for you, as all the others here are. LUV, SUZY.
21 years ago 0 77 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Red. When I started with my Doc and phyciatrist, it took over a year to balance me on the right meds for myself. Prozac was one I could not tolerate at all. I had to go to the older drugs as well and am on Nardil. But in Canada it is very hard to get now due to manufacturers not producing much because of it BEING an older drug. So I really have to search for them. Only one Drug store in town that supplies it now. I am also on rivitrol. They have been a good balance for me for over 6 years now, and I am at the point where I can play around with the doses depending how I feel for awhile. I'm trying to gradually loer the doses, but very slowly. The one I can't seem to lower is the Nardil, tho. And I always carry Zanax with me for a backup, but rarely use it. The work-book that Anne-Marie has started sounds great and you can follow your progress and print the papers out each time you finish a page, but alas, I don't have a printer and would have to keep it in the computer till we get the printer connected. I don't think APRIL should be try9ing to find her own meds. She should seek proffessional help with this. There are so many side-effects to so many meds. It may take her while, but she has to find what is good for HER. And NOT out of a book.Don't you agree?..LUV, SUZY.
21 years ago 0 21 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
april marie i hope you re still here and your struggle has subsided. let us know how you are dawn
21 years ago 0 31 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
AprilMarie You are not alone. I am right here in a dark spot too.. but I see the window... its coverd with a dark cutain.. but the sun in peeking in... and rays of sunshine -tiny but true spark across the rug.... Ok ... I just want you to know, that I am right where you are.. sitting next to you... waiting to hear from you... I wont talk, till I know what you need,.. Are you okay? What can we do???
21 years ago 0 36 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi April. I'm really sorry to hear about your friend, but i'm even more sorry that you had to endure such a tragedy at this already vulnerable time in your life. Please try to hang in there, i know from experience that losing someone in your life is always hard for people with panic disorders, but it doesn't have to be disastrous. I had a similar problem with eating at one point. I actually lost 17 pounds in two weeks b/c i was unable to eat b/c of panic. (This brought me down to 100 pounds). It was very scary. I don't know if this will help you, but i started drinking ensure and boost meal replacement milk shakes. It would sometimes take me an hour to finish one, but at least i was getting nutrients and food energy. I hope you get well soon.
22 years ago 0 1062 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Not eating does not constitute trying to help yourself, April. While you are post-op and feeling sad, I would nevertheless urge you to seek help from your doctor before you feel worse than you do now. Please do so. -- Anne-Marie, Site Administrator
22 years ago 0 7 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you both for your support. I just fell really weak I cant eat. Im really scared. Im tring really hard to beat this,but it is hard to do. My panic is alot worse now. Have to go.
22 years ago 0 173 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
April, I am so sorry for your loss. You do have to focus on the fact that you had no choice in this matter. Please be strong for yourself. Focus on putingt your energies into areas of your life where you have choices. Try to grow strong from this experience. It is said, that our Higher Power does not put anything in front of us that we cannot handle. Try to do some relaxation techniques and do deep breathing. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time. RRed
22 years ago 0 1062 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Oh April, so sorry for your loss. It was a loss for you and it's natural for you to mourn it. No doubt it is adding to your whole outlook at the moment. A tubal pregnancy is not one that involves choice, as a baby simply can't grow there. Try to focus on building your strength now, both mentally and physically. Keep posting. Are you getting outdoors and meeting people rather than staying alone more?
22 years ago 0 7 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yes i have taken the test. I have to see a doctor at the department of psychiatry and behavioral neurobiology May the 6th. I just got home from the hospital yesterday. I had to end a pregnancy cause it was in my tube. I really dont know how much more I can take. I feel so weak. I dont really have anyone to talk to and I feel so alone and scared. My panic was doing okay untill this now it is worse. I have to stay strong but I dont know how much more I can take.

Reading this thread: