Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,490 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE

Anxious about 4 day long headache

11 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ash,

Take the time to do some relaxation techniques and do think of all the positives for your upcoming vacation.

You dong the right things, so keep up with the doctor and try to release some of your stress with relaxation techniques and breathing techniques.

Josie, Health Educator
11 years ago 0 56 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Went to the doctor today because I've had this headache that won't go away. It's been 4 days now and it's on the left side of my head kind of above/near the left eye area. It hurts more when I move my head suddenly or my eyes. 

The doctor thinks it's probably sinus related and gave me antibiotics but said if it doesn't go away in a week or so we can do some tests. I've got it into my head that I have an unruptured aneurysm (which is pretty crazy because I don't have any of the risk factors or any other symptoms) but I can't seem to shake that thought. 

I've been under a lot of stress lately with job interviews but I'm about to go on a week long cruise (this Sunday) and just want to enjoy myself but I'm finding it hard to relax with this headache and the nagging thoughts about aneurysms. I'm worried I'll still have it when the cruise leaves and I'll be anxious about it the whole time!

Reading this thread: