Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,542 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf

TRIP TO SUPERMARKET

17 years ago 0 71 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi Jo PLEASE go see your doctor and this is why i have low blood sugar guess what the symtoms of your blood sugar and a panick attack are very close it is honestly hard for me to tell them apart!! The first thing i do is check my sugar which most of the time if its an attack just getting my mind off the attack helps but if its my sugar then you have to take other steps so again PLEASE talk with your doctor about this!! Gal
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jo, Why don't you consult with your doctor about this, he/she will be able to rule out anything medical behind this incident. If low blood sugar was the culprit, then you'll be able to prepare yourself before you go out and reduce the chance of this happening again. Keep us posted and keep persevering, Danielle ____________________________ The PC Support Team
17 years ago 0 20 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Jo. Your husband could be right about the low blood sugar. I get the same way if I don't eat or drink (especially in the morning). It feels like I'm getting ready to have a panic attack cause the symptoms are the same, but in reality its the lack of food. I keep something in my purse and car at all times. As for backing out of riding the bus....its ok...don't worry yourself too much about it. You got on last week and came out of it ok which means that you CAN get on again and be just fine.
17 years ago 0 75 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
HI EVERYONE, TODAY I WENT TO GET SOME FOOD SHOPPING AND WAS ON WAY TO CHECKOUT TO PAY WENT I FELT MY LEGS STARTNG TO SHAKE AND GO LIKE JELLY BY THE TIME I GOT EVERYTHING OUT OF MY TROLLEY I COULD'NT GET MY MONEY OUT AS MY HANDS WERE SHAKEY REALLY BAD EVEN THE CHECKOUT GIRL WAS LOOKING AT ME I THEN STARTED TO FEEL FAINT WHICH COULD OF BEEN PANIC ABOUT SHAKING AND RAN TO THE CAR WITH MY STUFF, MY HUSBAND THINKS IT COULD OF BEEN LOW SUGAR LEVELS AS IT IS EXTREMLEY HOT HERE IN ENGLAND AT THE MOMENT AND I HAS NOT HAD ANY LUNCH AND IT WAS 3.30PM AND I WAS STRAVING AND THIRSTY, T STARTED TO SWEAT REALLY BAD THEN, ONCE I GOT TO MY MUMS I HAVE A SANDWICH AND CHOCOLATE BAR, GLASS OF WATER AND IT STARTED TO CALM DOWN BUT IT HAS PUT ME ON MY GUARD. ALSO I AM NOT VERY CONFIDENT AND SCARED TO DO ANYTHING ON MY OWN EVEN GET A BUS RIDE IN CASE I START FEEL FUNNY I KNOW I WILL HAVE TO GET OF AND BE STUCK MILES FROM HOME, BUT LAST WEEK I DID TAKE A BUS RIDE ON MY OWN BUT TODAY I WAS GOING TO THEN BACKED OUT.

Reading this thread: