Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,694 Members

Please welcome our newest members: aseprodi, KaydeeChy, VLOVELY KEITH, Strongyogi*, TNIKKA

Your mood

18 years ago 0 375 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Dana. thanks for posting. Ya, i find myself very moody too. I try to explain to my boyfriend that its NOT ME, its just the anxiety thats making me so moody. Its so hard for others to understand. about the yeast thing.......how do i know if i have yeast? Do they do a blood test? Let me know, it sounds interesting to do a cleanse! thank you!
18 years ago 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, Regarding being moody. I have been so moody and had such strong mood swings over the last year (as my panic disorder has gotten worse) that my husband actually started doing research on the internet about mood disorders! He thought I had an actual mood disorder. The truth is, I don't actually have a mood disorder but...depression, irritability and intense feelings of anger and helplessness have happened as a result of my life being so severely restricted and debilitated by panic disorder. Having said that, I found out a few months ago that overgrowth of candida (yeast) in the gut also causes mood swings, depression and anxiety. I saw a naturopathic doctor, did an internal yeast cleanse for three weeks and have felt much better. The other thing that I think is valid is that our bodies being constantly barraged by stress hormones is going to have some physiological effect. For example: after a full blown panic attack, I feel exhausted, very vulnerable and weepy so, I am not exactly "myself" when it comes to dealing with others, which some may interpret as me being "moody".
18 years ago 0 33 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Angel, I am very moody. and it is due to the anxiety. it's how our bodies react to simple stresses. My body cannot handle stress very well so I end up taking it out by being miserable. my husband understands though. and something that helps me when I get into these moods are going to the gym or for a walk. I feel so much better afterwards. Hope this helps. Post soon.
18 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Angel, Everyone's experience is going to be different. Have you taken the anxiety test? This may better help assess your situation for you and your doctor. Let us know how we can help, Josie ______________________________ The Panic Center Support Team.
18 years ago 0 375 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
HI everyone again! just a quick question.....do any of you find that you are very moody because of anxiety? I'm trying to figure out if i'm just a moody person or if this anxiety has something to do with it. I just get upset easily and i'm sensitive and stuff. Because before i had anxiety, i was wayyyy more easy going. Thats all, thanks for your time!

Reading this thread: