Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,635 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RBARDAJE, CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON

hurricane

18 years ago 0 375 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Don't worry gina. We are ALL praying for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. YOu are strong gina....i know you are. Just to make you feel a bit better, its normal to feel nervous and afraid of a hurricane. EVERYONE feels what you are feeling right now. So dont' feel like you are not normal in any way. Just pray, do everything necessary to prepare for the hurricane, and have faith. God be with you all!
18 years ago 0 204 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi debbi, i am really tired. i had a long day at work. i am taking off tomarrow to get ready for the hurricane. my husband put up the hurricane shutters today. please stay safe. gina
18 years ago 0 444 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for the prayers guys, I hope its not that bad. Gina I am not even going to watch it on TV too much, its too upsetting the media-hype it makes me nervous, please do not watch it too much GIna it does not help. Let me know how you are doing. Debbie.
debbi, for my ulcer i take tagament but for my acid reflux i take zantac. everyone thanks for the prayers. gina
18 years ago 0 69 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I will pray for all you guys..stay safe please
18 years ago 0 295 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Gina,Debbie and anyone else that is being affected by the hurricane please take care and look after yourselves and your families.Please keep us posted on how you all are. Lulu..
18 years ago 0 444 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dear Gina, I am praying it hits the yucatan all that unpopulated mountians it will break it up somewhat, I am praying that both are families will be spared, I hope the darn thing shears apart! I wanted to ask you a question, you had told me you had thrown up blood before, what did you do? did you take a medicine? did you throw up blood alot? I am taking pepcid and trying to heal more sore painful tummy! We WILL get thru this hurricane Gina, Please write me back. Hugs, Deb.
well it looks like the hurricane is coming were i live. i promised myself i wouldnt panic until friday. its hard though cause the gas stations are already running out of gas and people are panicing. i am going to put up my hurricane shutters and get my supplies ready. please pray for my family. debbi please stay safe. hugs gina

Reading this thread: