Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

What have you learned?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.759 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,772 Members

Please welcome our newest members: A_Cyclist, Cecilia_EH, MereM, browcari, Cas151

not feeling well again

18 years ago 0 5 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Debbie "I have awful thoughts of dying and having a brain tumor" although you know that this isnt going to happen,if u ever feel u need re-assurance from a doctor that u are ok, then go. I have been to the cardiac speciallist today, he told me i am fine but is sending me for heart scan, ecg & 7day heart moniter. he said "i beleive u are perfectly ok, & im only having these done to put your mind at rest" it made me feel a lot better about things, & with the help of this site im sure i can come through this. & so can you.
18 years ago 0 204 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
thank god i am not alone. its like the voices of everyone are confusing and loud. thanks for the reply. gina
18 years ago 0 295 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sometimes i have the same thing happen to me like there is just too much talking going on or too many people talking at once and its like whoah then you start freaking out i dont really know how to explain it but i know exactly what you mean it must be the anxiety. Lulu..
thanks for the replys. i still dont feel well. my ears burn and turn red. its werid. something werid happened to me today please if anyoneelse has had this happen please tell me.i was at work and everyone was talking and it felt like there was too much confersation going on. its hard to describe. like all the voices freaked me out for a second.tonight i took a hot bath and my heart felt like it was pounding and when i lay down i feel my heart beat in my back.i feel like i am treating my family wrong cause i dont feel good. i just want my husband to hold me and say everything will be alright but he never does that. i really need that from him but he says there is only so much he can do and i need more attention than anyone could ever give. sorry for going on but i hate feeling like this. gina
18 years ago 0 295 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Gina how are you feeling now? Just wanted to check on you talk to you soon.Take care. Lulu..
18 years ago 0 444 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dear John John, You were right last night I seemed better, but today it all came back with a vengence, it seems very late at night it eases up but the daytime is horrible, I have awful thoughts of dying and having a brain tumor, headaches and blurred dizzy vision every day, I am hoping its just eyestrain. Thank you for your encouraging words, I hope you are doing well and having a good day. God bless you, Debbie.
18 years ago 0 9 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, I hope both of you are doing better! When it comes to your ears, where is hurting? If it is actually the hearing that hurts or your physical ear? If its the hearing, try foccusing on your hearing by playing with the way you hear things. Begin by placing yourself in any situation you want, and focus specifically on a sound that you hear (for 30 seconds) then change your focus to different sound. It actually takes your mind off anxiety and might help you with the pain in your ears. On a side notes, I'm getting a better vibe from both Gina and Debbi's posts, hopefully it means you are both improving. I certainly sense it, keep focusing on the good things!
18 years ago 0 82 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Gina, Debbi, I am back. I am sorry for being away -- things were crazy and the anxiety didn't help. My husband didn't come to the counselling session with my psychiatrist -- something came up at work. Felt very disappointed. Still adjusting to living with the in-laws. Can be very difficult. Gina, My ears always hurt!! I think it is the stress and anxiety. My ears are always ringing and the doctor says everything is fine. How are you doing? Let me know. Thanks, B
18 years ago 0 444 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Gina, Are your ears better. My one ear hurts alot, I can actually hear my heartbeat in it and the whoosing of the blood, it use to scare me but now I am use to it. If you take a capful of perxoide and put it in your ears, wait till it stops fizzing, then drain it, I think it will help, its warm and fizzy and soothes it, I do it to myself and to my son, its not dangerous I would never do it to my son or tell you to do it if it were not safe, my husband does it too, I told him about it and he says it really helps. I had a bad day, and I am really hoping for a good one tomm, I have been really hungry today?! That must be a good sigh I hope. Let me know how you are Gina. God bless, Debbie.
my ears are killing me. is it from stress?i am so tired of being sick all the time. i want my life back!!! does anyone else's ear always hurt? gina

Reading this thread: