Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Help!

10 years ago 0 252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Desperete.

You have come to the right place.

Just at the moment I suggest you find your way around the site, get to know it, the tools and how it works.  Everything here is to the good.

Post back and jon in on the conversations,  you are at the start of a journey and this begins by putting one foot in front of another.

Take care,

Rob
10 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome,

I am sorry to hear how hard this is right now. Just fully facing this pain, like you are now, takes incredible strength and is the first step to healing. Learning and planning are other important steps. When you feel ready start to read the program and continue to read through the forums. The more information you gain the stronger you will become. We'll be here to support you every step of the way.

When you feel ready let us know when your quit day is or perhaps how you plan to moderate. You set your own goal and we'll support you in getting there.

You can do this - to start get learning!

Ashley, Health Educator
10 years ago 0 616 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Desperate, you've already started by joining this site and posting in this forum....congratulations on taking the first step.  We have all been where you are and understand how you're feeling.  How long do you feel alcohol has been a problem for you?  What brought you to this point where you're reaching out for help?  There are many supportive, caring people here who are willing to offer you words of wisdom.  I hope to see you continue posting.  Best wishes to you.
10 years ago 0 1562 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Resentments are a big foe for people like us. Hope you find support here and locally through groups that have overcome their drinking problem.
10 years ago 0 5 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sending love and hugs your way! Sending healing vibes!
10 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi,
I am 37 y old female, and I can't stop drinking. I have husband and 14 - years old daughter. My husband hates me, i have hurted him so many times... I embarassed my family and me so many times.... And i fell so ashamed... I cant live like that anymore and i really dont know where to start... 

Reading this thread: