Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,521 Members

Please welcome our newest members: FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA, JD7, Ww12

Just stopping by to say HI!!!!

16 years ago 0 1890 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well done, Cabaiste! (That's Gaelic for cabbage) So good that you made your way out of the Bad Cravings Funk.... Patrick [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/18/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 101 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,525 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,136.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 18 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44
16 years ago 0 1288 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for updating us eilis59, Hang in there, try your best and keep persevering! Sylvie, Bilingual Health Educator
16 years ago 0 17 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi Cabbage, great quit, my doctors don't recommend that I quit NRT so I'm still on it. I'd prefer to be nic free but everytime I try i get the beginings of a bipolar relapse. as i have a masters degree to write at the moment it's not a good time for a bipolar relapse! i totally relate you hate the sight of smoking, I really pity smokers now and am thrilled not to be one anymore. don't know if Daily Llama has been on, but he's kept his quit too eilis [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/4/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 114 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,280 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �803.70 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 43
16 years ago 0 541 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats on keeping the quit Cabbage! I know what you mean about the thought of it too. I was invited to a celebration for this coming Monday night but they are having it at a bar. YUK!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/3/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 360 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 9,000 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,260.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 56 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46
16 years ago 0 31 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hello Cabbage just stopped to say congrats on the quit. Seems you really made it I've beena little under the weather lately possibly a flash back. I keep the quit and keep exersizing. God bless and good luck on the new job. :confuse: [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/24/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 456 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 11,400 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $4,902.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 83 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 12 [B]Seconds:[/B] 34
16 years ago 0 567 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Cabbage--what an inspiration!!! I see myself there--a dedicated, firm pack & half girl for 30 years who didn't really think this was possible...But watching the multiple success stories & watching the quit meter tick is convincing me that maybe, just maybe this time --the quit is within reach..... Can't wait till they make me queazy.... Deb ;) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/1/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 50 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,500 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $337.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 55 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
16 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Cabbage, Your stats are great! Thanks for checking in and please feel free to do so often and share your experiences with others :) Josie, Health Educator
16 years ago 0 74 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi All, Just dropping in to say I'm still keeping my quit and that I got through the rough patch I had a couple of months ago (with starting a second job and feeling like a smoke would ease the stress a bit). I've come to a place where I can't stand to see smoking. Not on TV in movies on commercials in person. The sight of smoke being inhaled and exhaled repeatedly makes me queezy. This from a die hard I'll never quit 2 pack a day smoker. I also promised myself that I would never be a reformed smoker. To be honest, I used to think that ex smokers were putting me on when they would tell me my smoking was offensive and that I should quit - I even thought to myself that they were jealous that I still smoked and thay didn't. Now here I am, brought to gagging at the sight! I'm keeping my promise to myself though, I simply leave the vicinity. I don't give lectures or insult anyone who is still decieved and held captive by their nicotine addiction. But!!! Whenever anyone says anything like 'I wish I could quit.' I'm in there talking up the online support available and if they're receptive to that I mention that there's a helpline they can call if they want and i leave it at that. Man, it's tough to not go on and on. LOL I'm so happy to see everyone keeping those quits you're all awesome!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]9/9/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 588 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 23,520 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $11,760.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 54 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 38

Reading this thread: