Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,645 Members

Please welcome our newest members: ASHAINE, EFAJARDO, MMAGTARAYO, JARCA, JCONOPIO

Will it get to me?????????????

16 years ago 0 102 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
HEY sorry to hear your bad time.... BUT hey look at your stats and be proud.. and remember that 1 smoke not gonna do a thing... not gona change seeing your grandkids... except of course that that one smoke will lead to more and more and THEN you will regret it, and still feel bad for your grandkids!! Chin up and stay away from fags.... go run a bath, and relax to get rid of the anger and sadness [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]10/31/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 21 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 420 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $84.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 20 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6
16 years ago 0 19 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well I haven't been here in a long long time. But tonight I could really really use some help! My heart is so broken, my son and his wife are being so cruel. He says we can only see our granddaugters when they say so. Oh it's such a mess and I just don't know what to do. I feel I want the cigarette, not for anything but the comfort zone, the "friend" oh this is just not fair. I have come this far and now this??? Somebody out there tell me something good!!!! :( [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/12/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 282 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,640 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,128.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 34 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 45

Reading this thread: