Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

This post is for anyone who is thinking about starting back.

17 years ago 0 515 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you for sharing. May God bless you & yours. Ericon [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 38 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,359 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $275.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
17 years ago 0 227 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
yes joe you are so right, I will show this to my husband and maybe he will think twice. everytime I want one I will think of my life and how it is worth something to me and others. take the high road my friend.
  • Quit Meter

$163,490.40

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6103 Hours: 13

Minutes: 40 Seconds: 17

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 2830 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am so terribly sorry for your loss! You have no idea how much this message of yours, as well as the message of your husband's, has affected me! We always hear about people dying of lung cancer later in life, but never somebody as young as 21 years old! This has been a definite wake up call to me. Thank you SO much for posting this, to share your experience with us. Your husband also must have been an amazing person to want to share his message with us as well to try to keep people from going back to the addiction. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am sincerely sorry for your loss! My prayers go out to you and your family. Crave the Quit! Pam [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 359 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,997 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1482.67 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 26 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17
17 years ago 0 1985 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Mrs Joe My heart goes out to you. You have deeply touched me. I am so, so sorry. May God help guide and take care of you, and bring enternal happiness to your loving husband. Dennis
17 years ago 0 1127 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, I am really very very sorry for your loss. I hope Joe is with God now. May you find the strenght to deal with this. You, your son and you family will be in my thoughts and my prayers. Fini. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 203 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,077 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �598.85 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 27 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
17 years ago 0 1127 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bump for Joe and all others we need to pray for. May God be with you all. Hugs Fini :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 197 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,943 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �581.15 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 27 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 44 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50
17 years ago 0 3131 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Scary and the thing is smiling too :gasp: [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 113 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,709 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $452 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 34
17 years ago 0 3131 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Joe Cool, simply, thank you, Sincerely Marie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 103 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,559 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $412 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 2
17 years ago 0 2838 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Mrs. Joe: Thank you for coming here to let us know about Joe. I am so very sorry for your loss. It doesn't seem 'fair' to lose someone so young in life. I believe things happen for a reason and that Joe is in a better place. God has plans for us all. This probably means nothing to you now, you're pain is raw and emotional. You are stronger than what you think and you are (literally) carrying Joe's spirit inside you. God bless you and Joe's family and loved ones. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Thank you for sharing with us. Please come back again. Especially in March after the baby is born. What a bittersweet and delightful gift Joe left in this world! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 43 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,167 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $344 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 54
17 years ago 0 2838 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I had just told myself---I'll read one more post before I have to get ready for church, and this was it. I simply have no response. I am speechless, to say the least. Comfort yourself in that God has plans for you. I will pray for you. Thank you, Joe, for this post. You are a very brave person. God bless! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 16 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 819 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $128 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 2

Reading this thread: