Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Century Club**** The Beach # 8 *****

17 years ago 0 537 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well hello everyone! I gave up on trying to keep up with Cobenfan... ;) I can almost stay with Trudy and Polly on their jetskis though. Thanks for leaving me a trail of empty glasses to help me find this new beach everyone. Otherwise, I would have gotten lost again. But it was nice parting with fish at the old beach. Love the new beach Healer, nice nice job! You are awesome! Love the food Mr Ed, you the horse! But I have to leave you all for a while. Leaving the beach won't be easy, but I have to go to the mountains. It's a very long trip through the flatlands. It'll be a journey of faith and courage. No laptop, cell phone, or email. Just man against the elements for 10 days. I will prevail! No smoking while driving, sitting around a campfire, seeing the sights ;), or being a tourist. Take care my friends! Ron Please save a hammock for me on return. THANKS!!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 124 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,353 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $837 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 19 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
17 years ago 0 1262 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dear Sunshine [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j240/kkcamaro/sun2.gif[/IMG] I have been missing a lot of days here at SSC lately.....but I did not miss the fact that you were missing. :( Ya just know what a big fan I am of SUNSHINE. I do INDEED believe in miracles. I believe in Sunshine. I believe in you. Sweet regards. Glad you are the beach. I am with you.....I am not leavin when its time! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 167 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,513 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $501 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 18 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 33 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35
17 years ago 0 1262 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Healer Stopped by to make sure you knew curcuit was due tomorrow. Should have known you were on top of things. as always...... you are the best. did someone say margerhitas....wine. I'm not leavin now! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 167 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,513 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $501 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 18 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 33 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
17 years ago 0 2436 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
HEY Everyone, Here's our new Beach thread :) New energy and a new start :) Blessings - Healer [url=[IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/lilfairy.gif[/IMG]][IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/lilfairy.gif[/IMG][/url] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 130 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,572 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $604.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 35 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46
Hey Lake, It's amazing here isn't it? Sooooooooo healing... Just a wonderful place to rest and relax after such a long journey ... We will be starting our yoga classes soon, so anyone interested, let me know :) OK, I'm hitting the Starbuck's drive-through for a frappacino :) Anyone want anything? Where is my Sunshine friend? Woo Hoo, S U N S H I N E ? You here? Josie, thanks for closing the old thread, we were ready for a New Day today:) See you all lattah - Love and Blessings- Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 130 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,572 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $604.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
PS: Mr. Ed - follow the papertrail (smile) OR FOLLOW ZYBAN (she is so organized!!) - this party is rockin !!! I'm sure it will go on most of the night :) PARTY ON !!! Mr Ed is looking good - LOOK AT THOSE STATS - he is strutting his stuff:) Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 130 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,572 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $604.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
Mr Ed - well we decided today is a special day, soooooo we celebrated your milestone with a NEW BEACH THREAD:) Those stats are looking good on our talking horse beach person friend:) Mr. Ed <---- galloping down the Beach to the music of 'Rocky' Healer (smile) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 130 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,572 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $604.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
Hey Sunflower and Sunshine :) You found us! :) It's gorgeous here today, isn't it? Beautiful, colourful hammocks, w/matching coolers in yellow, purple, blue, green and well, so many colours! Mr. Ed's party is going strong - I heard there's a band or two there and I heard the song, "California Dreamin'" or hmmm was that in my mind :) There's plenty of food and drinks for everyone, and Mr Ed was dancing earlier I heard - his friend the Pink Panther was there also! Sunflower - we started a new group, if you're on the SSC messenger, IM me for info (all are invited)... Well, Sunshine - let's hit Starbuck's for a breather and a frap! Ron - where'd you go? I heard there was a Kojak lookin' guy in a dune buggy racing on the beach trying to keep up with Cobenfan and her jetski's (and Trudy and Polly are with her)... Blessings and Light!! Healer [IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/lilfairy.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 130 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,573 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $604.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17
Whew, it's hot... Sunshine, let's go walk the Beach w/our doggie angels:) Rhoda would love to see Buddy! DD's room is all prepared - thanks, Zyban for the reminder :) Her California King bed (what else!) is gorgeous - ocean blue's and crisp white colours... with her soft down pillows:) Well, it looks like Mr Ed's party is going strong - Is that the Beach Boys I hear?? Something about California? :) OK off to the ocean I go... Rhoda, come :) Blessings and Light! Healer [url=[IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/lilfairy.gif[/IMG]][IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/lilfairy.gif[/IMG][/url] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 130 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,579 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $604.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46
Hey Everyone, FYI - I'm logged into the SSC messenger now and will be for a while:) It's been a busy day! Lovely here, isn't it? Eve and circuit are coming on Monday (thanks Zyban!!) so I am getting their rooms ready - lots of beautiful new pillows for their rooms just arrived:) And soft fragrant candles too:) Zyban -how did your massage go? Amanda is really amazing, and gives such healing massages, doesn't she? Yoga begins on Monday! So we have personal mats arriving today (choose your fav colour!) and there are some wonderful meditation CD's for tha taking - soothing Native American flute music - well, go see - it's great to soothe the soul :) and plenty for everyone! Cobenfan - we are cheering your team along today! Mr. Ed - where are you? A little birdie told me that there was some loud "Rocky" music coming from the Beach w/some serious galloping going on to the Rocky music!! Fish - I am on the messenger often... so we'll catch up with each other (or you and Cobenfan will)... Well, I am off to get those rooms ready for our new arrivals! We are going to do some extra pampering for Eve - she has not been feeling well, so she has some extra down pillows on her bed, and lots and lots of sweet candles soothe and heal her spirit:) Everyone have a blessed day! Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 132 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,642 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $613.8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 17 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3

This thread is locked.

Reading this thread: