Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Century Club**** The Beach # 8 *****

17 years ago 0 216 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good morning all.What a beautiful sunrise Zyban, I see you paddlin' way out there.Don't go too far.I didn't realize that my 4 month was here already, you are so sharp! I'm glad to be celebrating with Islandgirl and her 5 months.We'll have a toast to Fish for his big 7 months. I'm sure he'll have a great party at the 6-12 club. I guess I'll only have to supervise that sneaky Mr. Ed for another 3 weeks. He's such a dickens, he wears me out! I'll be sad to see him go but glad that he is continuing on his healthy journey. I wonder who does the cooking at the 6-12 club? Fish? Will Mr. Ed help? Inquiring minds want to know!Well I'm off to go to yoga class and then I want to play with the angel doggies. Trudy p.s. btw Zyban, I checked out photobucket...now I have to figure out how to use it. :p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 121 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,794 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $361.79 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 11
Healer, This is embarassing, but I don't know how to download or use IM. I looked but it seems overwhelming to me. :blush:I'll try again later. Trudy :confuse: [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 120 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,773 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $358.8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35
Zyban, you crack me up. You're probably gonna hit me but....what is "photobucket"and where do I find it? :confuse:Before you start swinging.....remember....hey... fellow shamrock, good buddy.... :blush: Trudy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 120 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,777 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $358.8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
Hi Healer, I don't see that option on my computer. When I click on IM I get a message that says .Net Framework version .1.14322 needs to be installed first, then sends me to a very confusing page with lots of things on it that I never heard of or seen before :confuse:. I sent a message to the support team like Danielle suggested.I am now awaiting their reply. Thanks for trying to help :). I'll come over and play with you guys as soon as I can.I love the pictures and graphics that are posted here. I looked for the instructions but couldn't find them :mad:Anyhoo, I'll see you later. Trudy :p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 120 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,775 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $358.8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39
Thanks Zyban, I needed that.Hmmmm, Google you say... I learned something new today, now I must go lie down.I will check that out tomorrow. Trudy p.s.That pillow is nice and fluffy. :p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 120 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,781 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $358.8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 39 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
Goodmorning all, Hey Zyban that sure is a nice picture.What a great party last night, I haven't disco'd since the 70's-good times, good times.What a gorgeous tent Zyban, you really outdid yourself.Church Lady was cool, so was any time Steve Martin would host-he and Dan were just a couple of Wild and Crazy Guys!I also loved Lisa and Todd with Mrs. Lubner(say luuuubner)-too funny.Well I'm gonna take a peek at Mr. Ed -make sure he's behavin' and then see if I can in to see Amanda today. Hope so! Trudy :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 122 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,817 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $364.78 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
That's great Healer, I'll get over to Amanda's right away. Oh btw, thanks for reminding us to visit other threads too.I just heard some shocking news from Joyful and had to reply. I have a question for anyone regarding threads...how do you keep track of them so that you can follow the conversations? I come to this thread daily, but what about the many others? Do you pick a few, try to remember which ones they are and just respond to those? :confuse: Trudy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 122 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,817 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $364.78 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 43 [B]Seconds:[/B] 34
Hi everyone, thought I'd pop in to say HEY and join the yoga class today. I have been forgetting to do my stretches and I'm feeling stiff and sore. Thanks for organizing this Healer-geez, what would we do without you?!! Ok, let's go ...deep cleansing breath.... :p Trudy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 118 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,725 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $352.82 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
Hi guys, great party last night.Congrats to Eve & Circuit on their 100 Big Days! Wow CobenFan that "pink lemonade" sure had some kick to it!YUMMY!! After yoga today I'm going to pick up some more whipped cream so we can have some when we finish off the pies and cakes from last night(by the way Healer, once again you organized a terrific party). There was alot left over, but on my way to get coffee this morning I saw Mr. Ed trying to hide behind a cabana with his face in the whipped cream bucket.THEN, on my way to yoga class I found the empty bucket lying partially buried in the sand while Mr. Ed was running wildly along the shore-talk about a sugar high!!He is gonna have a major crash when that high wears off. And now...time to yoga. :p Cleansing breath... Trudy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 119 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,751 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $355.81 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
17 years ago 0 537 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'll look forward to that game Coben! Dinner sounds wonderful tonight. After dinner I'd best be going to bed. Leaving very early in the a.m. on Saturday. I hear Rhonda's gonna be on my hammock while I'm gone. That's o.k. I'll be back late Tuesday July 25, I WILL FIND ANY HAMMOCK!!! (Wether it's taken or not...) I'll have to look for a Harley, then we can go biking together Healer. Course, on the beach a crotch rocket would perhaps be better? Be safe all, see you in 10 days or so. N.O.P.E. Ron [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 124 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,362 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $837 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 19 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 41

This thread is locked.

Reading this thread: