Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,645 Members

Please welcome our newest members: ASHAINE, EFAJARDO, MMAGTARAYO, JARCA, JCONOPIO

Century Club**** The Beach # 7 *****

17 years ago 0 2436 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey ItsIronic - So good to see you!!! Love your pupper doodle, Cody - she is so cute:) Are you staying for dinner? There's plenty of good cookin' for everyone and we have a massage therapist here too now :) Blessings! I'm going back to the grill as Mr Ed is sleeping in the UK part of the world :) In fact here is the grill I found this morning - guess UPS delivered it while I was sleeping!! It sure is a great grill, can't wait for Mr Ed to see it tomorrow morning:) Healer [url=[IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/smallwhiteflower.gif[/IMG]][IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/smallwhiteflower.gif[/IMG][/url][url=[IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/redgrill.gif[/IMG]][IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/redgrill.gif[/IMG][/url] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 118 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,159 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $548.7 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 54
Hi CobenFan - Mr. Ed goes off the grill at 3pm and I take over, so I will be doing the shrimp today for everyone:) I also brought fresh fish, we will be having garlic bread and homemade cole slaw, baked taters, well we just have aome good stuff coming up, so thanks CobenFan for the shrimp - we have lots of great spices, so this is going to be a great dinner!! If anyone wants anything special for dinner, let me know! Oh and BTW we have some amazing desserts too... Someone has filled the fridge w/the most beautiful desserts I've ever seen - there's chocolate cake, vanilla bread pudding (yum!) rice pudding, some French pastries (I must have some French genes in me somewhere, ya think??) We also have some incredible cheesecakes, and well, just everything and anything we could want, and NO CALORIES, so how 'bout that?? Now - drum roll please... guess what? I have been working on trying to get my massage therapist to come here to the Beach, and she is here now! Amanda is amazing... and the massage room is so beautiful, warm and healing... When you go in for a massage, you will find the sweetest room, with soft candlelight, running fountains, the most healing music in the world (you get to choose, I love the Native American flutes) and well, check it out for yourselves... No appointment necessary, just go when you are ready, and Amanda will take loving care of you. Our Quits call for so much healing, so I thought that having our personal massage therapist at the Beach on call, would be a delight and an amazing reward for so many of us!! So - go by and meet Amanda - she is very gentle and nurturing and her massages are the BEST!!! 7 days a week, she is there for us, so HAVE FUN people... Also, I wanted to remind everyone about rewards... Please make sure to reward yourselves, friends... I sometimes forget how important our rewards are, so let's all make sure to remind each other!! In fact let's start with Ms. CobenFan - your AMAZING HUGE 100 DAYS ARE ALMOST HERE, dear one, what is your Reward for this incredible milestone? Let us know!!! Coming to the Beach can also be a reward... This place is so healing and so nuturing and there is so much love here for everyone. Lots of beautiful flowers in sun-kissed yellow, deep, passionate p
Hi Everyone! Wow, did I sleep well last night... got up and puttered around and just watched the waves come in and go out:) Mr. Ed - you got a date! Thanks for all you do here, how blessed we are to have a talking horse galloping on the Beach and being our most loved cook! We appreciate you... Ron - thanks, I will definitely let ya know if I need more help... BTW - an update please, how are you feeling and healing? And glad ya got the compass, remember it's a special gift for you, dear one, so keep it close so you are never lost :) Cfan, aren't the neighbors great?? Such gentle souls they are, and they love to play and share - that's so important :) Wow - they ride their Harley's w/your husband??? HOW KEWL IS THAT??? A Harley... and I have my lil Ninja (but I do love that little 'crotch rocket') - Tell me about your husband's Harley!! Do you ride too? Cfan - look at your baby - how sweet!! She is just so precious... Make sure to take her around to see the newbie puppy dogs we have now that called themselves 'strays' the other day so they can make friends, they are all so sweet and they love to meet new friends!! And wow, Cfan - those 98 days are looking so good on you!!!! 4my2girls - glad ya met the new puppers, all are welcome here, and I think the new ones are telling their friends that the Beach is the BEST FOREVER home for any dogs or cats lost (or any animal!) as I have seen a couple more showing up with their little suitcases! :) WOW - Brutis is amazing!!! He looks like such a gentle soul... I lost my Chow to an inoperable tumor about a year ago, so I know exactly what you mean... My Kub was such a gentle, loving boy... Independent but he loved being close to mamma most of the time:) What was your Chow's name? YES! We actually have 6 smoothie bars here as well as Starbucks... When you take a walk you'll see them as they were just put up this morning!! And down the street we have a wonderful Ralph's coming :) and Trader Joe's too!! (I don't have either here in Houston but S CA has these wonderful stores) and guess what? We have a Whole Foods coming as well - as we gotta be able to get those natural remedies (smile) when we need them, gang!! OK everybody - here's what I have as far as who's coming in w
Hi zyban - Well we can't put our personal info here - but I am signing into the SSC messenger now - so sign in if you can sign in - let's communicate that way per the mods... Blessings- Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 122 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,296 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $567.3 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 2
Hi Everyone, Wow - what a day here at the Beach :) Our new group is growing, so anyone who wants to join and share the love and support, let me know... We'd love to have you! Well I see everyone had a good dinner :) I am going to clean up the grill so Mr Ed has a fresh new grill on his shift tomorrow. Don't forget there is plenty of fresh peach iced tea and mango too, and bottled water of course... Amanda (our Beach massage therapist) told me today that she has been so slow... She is so good, so check her out! Make sure to reward yourselves everybody... I forget sometimes and it really makes a difference. Well, time for me to go to Starbuck's for my green tea blackberry frap :) Sweet Dreams Beachers :) Healer[url=[IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/bluemedflower.gif[/IMG]][IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/bluemedflower.gif[/IMG][/url] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 122 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,301 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $567.3 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
Hey CobenFan - I see you called Amanda!!! Well, she is amazing - wait till you get that massage... LMK watcha think after:) (smile) How was the game?? Blessings and Love- Healer [url=[IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/lilfairy.gif[/IMG]][IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/lilfairy.gif[/IMG][/url] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 123 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,305 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $571.95 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6
Hey CobenFan - You're right, it's so quiet here at the Beach tonight...sweet. I had a great and busy day - thanks for asking :) Yes, the game does sound like hell week lol I actually slept through week 1 of my Quit as I had a flu-cold thing, and just stayed in bed... In fact I felt so bad I didn't wanna smoke, and so that's how my Quit happened... No planning and I got to skip Hell week :) Massages are my weekly rewards right now and do they make a difference! I mean I can think I'm doing OK, do my meditation, breathing and I go see Amanda... I come out feeling like a new, so relaxed person:) It's healing too... I always recommend massages to my clients, and it sure is the ticket for relaxing :) A couples massage sounds fab:) Yoga, eh? I love yoga... We will just have to begin a lil yoga class here at the Beach, YA THINK? It's so quiet I feel like we are whispering :) The stars are so bright and the waves are crashing - a little bit of heaven right here at the Beach (and Sunshine said this wasn't Malibu:) Let's take the dogs for a walk, watcha think? Oh Christine - look what I found - aren't they sweet?? [url=[IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/swans.gif[/IMG]][IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/swans.gif[/IMG][/url] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 123 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,305 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $571.95 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
Hey Zyban - I just approved you for our new group - check your email and welcome in!! (everyone is welcome!) That ice cream sounds great and Amanda is amazing! Mr. is here somewhere... need to see him for a min. as I have missed him the last several days:) Zyban - let me know how you liked Amanda - she's our personal Beach massage therapist and I know that's one reward I look forward to weekly :) I'm going to look for our talking head chef - be back sooon:) Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 123 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,318 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $571.95 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 5 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
Hi Everyone, Happy 4th!![url=[IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/Fireworks.gif[/IMG]][IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/Fireworks.gif[/IMG][/url] I hope everyone is having a wonderful day :) We have a couple of new arrivals this week, so I am getting everything ready!! FYI - I'm not sure who is on our SSC messenger, but I have started a new group so we can exchange information with one another (which we cannot do here) - EVERYONE is invited to join!!! If you have my email (I posted it here but it was deleted so I cannot post it again) - send me an email and I will add you - if you don't have my email, Lady has it, CobenFan and Island Girl have it and so does Ron and Sunshine. I would love to see all of us in the group so we can support each other w/out restrictions! I can also sign into messenger if you need to communicate w/me that way. OK Beach people - am heading for the fireworks now - I hear it's going to be amazing!! Love and Blessings- Healer [url=[IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/Fireworks-02-june.gif[/IMG]][IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/Fireworks-02-june.gif[/IMG][/url] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 121 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,263 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $562.65 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 5 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
Hi Everyone, Well it's a bit rainy today at the Beach but I love the rain!!! It's a soft, gentle rain that will wash everything and make it new again :) How is everyboday today? There is some fresh fruit for everyone and I also brought in some fresh seafood for dinner this evening! Fresh shrimp - we have some fish and crabcakes, well we have alot of goodies for the grill tonight! If seafood isn't what stikes your fancy, just let Mr Ed know what does (and I take over at 3PM central time of the grill, so let one of us know and your wish will be granted!) We have JuJu and Ln C.A.R.E. arriving in 2 days - and Alleyann and dswill on the 8th - with Mystikpamela coming on the 9th - well, and Dutch Fini on the 10th - whew, alot to do to get ready for all our new Beach Nopers:) I'm off to do some work - you all have a wonderful blessed day:) And make sure to reward yourselves :) Don't forget we have a new group - everyone is invited to join! Post here if you're interested or email me if you have my info:) Blessings and Light- Healer Blessings, Love and Light- Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 122 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,289 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $567.3 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9

This thread is locked.

Reading this thread: