Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,638 Members

Please welcome our newest members: FJANA MARJORIE, RJANINA CLAIRE, CEARL JOHN, RBARDAJE, CuppaJo

Century Club**** The Beach # 7 *****

17 years ago 0 2436 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Lake - there are some beautiful new umbrellas for all of us -I'll go get you one! Wow - look at that sand castle - MR ED WILL LOVE IT!!! Amazing... Love and Blessings! Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 130 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,569 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $604.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 20 [B]Seconds:[/B] 11
Hey AlleyAnn- So tell us all about your new gorgeous Durango!! BTW - please resend the email again to join our group:) Lake_Lavon - did you get my message?? What a lovely night here at the Beach -I'm headin' for that conga line!!! and volleyball - love that one too... Cobenfan - nice chat:) [url=[IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/party.gif[/IMG]][IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/party.gif[/IMG][/url] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 128 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,514 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $595.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
OK - where's that bonfire? Oh, I see it! Be back lattah :) Healer PS: Has anyone seen the little M&M happy dancers? They were here a minute ago! [url=[IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/animatedmm.gif[/IMG]][IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/animatedmm.gif[/IMG][/url] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 128 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,511 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $595.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 30
Hi Mr. Ed - Thanks for the grilled lobster :) Delicious :) I don't think there's anything to worry about or be careful of, Mr. Ed... You will see :) Trust me... (smile) Lake - there are so many sailboats here - and are so much fun :) Bonfire it is, Lake!!! Sunshine, you here? It's been a busy day and I am so looking forward to some jetski action with Cobenfan... Lake - ya wanna ride the jetski's??? Fun, fun fun :) K - heading for a walk on the beach... Anyone who wants to join our new group - IM ME ON THE SSC MESSENGER Blessings and Light- it's a good day :) Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 128 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,508 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $595.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 45
Whew - that's it for me... What a party:) We have Eve C.A.R.E. 7/13 DD 7/14/2006 coming:) Well, I am heading for a hot bath with candles, lavender bath salts and bed soon... I love falling asleep to the sound of crashing waves. Zyban will be here soon :) And Mr Ed will be stolling in with his talking horse self we all love... Love and Blessings to all our Beachers:) Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 129 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,516 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $599.85 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 44 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
Mr Ed, Why of course, parties and celebrations are very important - Cobenfan - here I come on my Yellow Ninja (I call her my Little Yellow Bird!) - ready??? Ron you ready??? :) Hey good idea, Cobenfan - our Beach caterer -perfect! That's who will serve meals tomorrow :) Wow - great idea, thanks Cobenfan :) So everyone fill out your menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner tomorrow for the caterers!! Amanda, I will be there after my playtime with Cobenfan and Ron !! Zyban - hope you get cooled off in the beautiful UK - I was there in June a couple of yrs ago and London was so hot this time of year:) But I love that city... England is just wonderful...the people so friendly. Woops - off track again, here I come with my motorcycle :) Healer [url=[IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/lilfairy.gif[/IMG]][IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/lilfairy.gif[/IMG][/url] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 129 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,535 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $599.85 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 20 [B]Seconds:[/B] 34
Good Mornin' Everyone - Wow - it's so beautiful here this morning. Since Mr. Ed isn't here (someone told me they saw him earlier but so far not at the Beach) I am taking over the griling this morning... Anyone ready for breakfast? Fresh orange juice coming up too:) Zyban thanks for checking in so early - I emailed you, did you get my email? OK - heading to the grill now - anyone hungry? Blessings- Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 129 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,531 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $599.85 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
OK All - breakfast is prepared - help yourselves:) Ron - where are you and that dune buggy! I may ride my motorcycle later on :) Enjoy your breakfast and make it a point to see Amanda today, if your ready for a wonderful reward :) Mr. Ed - thanks for leaving the grill so nice and clean. I loved heading the grill for breakfast this morning... Cobenfan is around here somewhere, has anyone heard the zipping sound of those jetski's?? Uh Oh - I hear some doggie angels barking - my babies are hungry, so will see you all lattah:) Have a blessed day everyone - don't forget that there's a lovely lunch planned:) Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 129 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,533 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $599.85 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 13
Hi Polly, Am going to have to leave the keys to the Beach w/you, dear one... It seems everyone's got a full plate, and I know I can't do it on my own. It's such an honour that you guys thought of me, but for now, I will have to pass... Blessings and Light- Healer [url=[IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/bluemedflower.gif[/IMG]][IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/bluemedflower.gif[/IMG][/url] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 114 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,016 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $530.1 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 14 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
Hi Everyone!! I found you:) Hi Polly - it's good to see you today. How's your day going? And Ron - you got lost? :) Where's that compass I brought you? (smile) Time to rest that little bald head of yours, Mr. Kojak, right? Don't get lost -what would be do w/out our Ron. I'm sure not willing to find out, so stay close or carry that compass I got ya:) Mr. Ed - Sunshine is tired today, can we fix her up a great special dinner to cheer her up? Nanny, I'm w/you - love my naps here at the Beach. Nothing like sleeping to the sound of the crashing waves... Love the beach!!! Trudy, I love your sense of humour! You will always find us easily - look for all the coloured hammocks all over the beach! :) 4my2girls - I can't wait to try your orange jello salad!! What a treat, THANKS FOR BRINGING IT! On such a hot day that sounds like the ticket for sure! 4my2girls- I love S CA... my fav place is Manhattan Beach and Malibu - stayed there last August for 2 weeks (Malibu) and didn't even need an air conditioner, and I am used to Houston so that was amazing! I wonder why it's so humid there now? I have friends in Long Beach and they mentioned the heat the other day too. Where are you? LA county? A beach community? LOVE LOVE LOVE it there:) Am hoping to be out there again before the end of the year. PS: yes the jet ski is for us all Cobenfan brought it for us and I gassed it up last nite so it's ready to go!! Hey oinkoink2u - good to see you, friend!!! Those amazing 176 days look kewl on you!! Bet you're proud of those stats, eh? :) Oh, and Mr. Ed - don't forget to own your own power!! (smile) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 114 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,010 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $530.1 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 14 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 39 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37

This thread is locked.

Reading this thread: