Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,645 Members

Please welcome our newest members: ASHAINE, EFAJARDO, MMAGTARAYO, JARCA, JCONOPIO

Century Club**** The Beach # 7 *****

17 years ago 0 2436 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Everyone:) Zyban, thanks for checking in:) Our morning Beach Greeter:) Thanks so much:) AlleyAnn - you will enjoy yourself here- rest and relax and sleep to the sound of the crashing waves, dear one. I hope your room is comfy and cozy... dswill - still no sign of you! Make sure to check in when you get here so everyone knows you're here:) Mr. Ed - amazing cooking today - :) Well, I have some work to do - I will be back later on tonight. Cobenfan is around here somewhere - probably on those jet skis :) Zyban - how is your day (well night now) going, friend? Island Girl, you still here? I have left some fresh beach blankets for everyone - help yourselves:) Blessings, Love and Light- Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 125 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,398 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $581.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 30
Hi All- Wow - was there a party I missed here at the Beach? I am taking dinner orders - although I found a note saying many are eating out at a new restaurant at the Beach tonight. If you have a food order for me to grill for ya - let me know - AlleyAnn - yes! Amanda is amazing - she is around the corner and she is the Beach's personal massage therapist - so just stop by and enjoy :) Hope you are enjoying your 100 day reward - it's always such fun looking at new and used cars - an adventure!! I am in touch with Sunshine's daughter, and I will make sure that she gets our well wishes... I think I hear my hammock calling me :) Blessings and Light- Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 125 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,401 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $581.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6
Hi Alley - Glad you had a great day:) 100 days is huge, and it's really difficult to 'get it' unless we have walked in the shoes, as it were :) Have a great evening everyone:) MystikPamala's 100 days is tomorrow, but I haven't seen or heard from her... There are always beautiful rooms prepared and ready for short notice, though. What a quiet night... I feel much better after talking to my friend Sunshine, so it's been a blessed evening. Our Zyban will be here in the morning to check in - Mr Ed is here to take the early shift of the grill and I will be here later on during the day. Blessings to everyone- Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 125 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,409 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $581.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 3 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
Hey Mr. Ed - you're kidding right? In London at my hotel, when they brought me coffee in a French press, I had no idea what I had been missing... Every morning for almost 2 weeks, I looked forward to that coffee (once I figured it out!)... So I use one here when I really want a good cup of coffee:) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 126 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,428 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $585.9 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 31
Good Mornin' Everyone- Alley - did you sleep well? Sleeping to the sound of our crashing waves is amazing - they're like a lullabye. Mr. Ed - I'll have a bite to eat:) and I brought my French press (learned about those in London a couple of years ago:) Zyban, friend, thanks for getting here so early :) Still no sign from Mystik - she may be celebrating and rewarding herself:) Dutch Fini is due tomorrow! I am getting her room ready now, so will check in w/everyone later on. also have to feed all of our Beach doggie angels... By the way, has anyone seen Ron, Island Girl AND 4my2girls - we miss you (we know your computer crashed and we look forward to seeing you again soon!) Blessings and lots of hugs- Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 126 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,428 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $585.9 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
Top of the mornin' to everyone :) Mr. Ed - ahhh - didn't know it by that name... Ron - hi there - I emailed you - did you get my email? Zyban - thanks morning Beach Greeter :) What a lovely day here today :) Those waves sound so good to me right now:) Am off to see Amanda for a massage - and will check in lattah! Mr. Ed - what's for breakfast? Can I have an English Breakfast? :) Blessings and Light- Healer[url=[IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/lilfairy.gif[/IMG]][IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/lilfairy.gif[/IMG][/url] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 127 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,461 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $590.55 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17
Hi Shamrock Alley - I am so happy for you!! How exciting! I have a 4runner, would not drive anything but an SUV... What color is it? Love the Durango - a great SUV... So tell us all the details tomorrow when you get it and again - [url=[IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/congrats.jpg[/IMG]][IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/congrats.jpg[/IMG][/url] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 126 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,444 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $585.9 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 59
Well - what a beautiful nite at the Beach. It has been a rough couple of days for me, so it feels so good to be here where my soul can rest and recharge:) There are some puppies I saw earlier - so sweet - so keep an eye out for them... they are so cute! There is prime rib for tomorrow - and we have a fabulous menu, so just choose what lights your fire ... And don't forget Starbucks is here too - so coffee is always available as they are open 24/7 with a drive thru :) Our wonderful morning greeter, Zyban will be checking in - in the morning - love, love, love our Zyban - she and Mr Ed bring the charm and history of the wonderful UK to the Beach:) Everyone have a wonderful evening with sweet dreams (did you notice the billowy new down feather pillows on your beds?) (smile) Sweet dreams and see you tomorrow - going to have some ME time tonight with my doggie angels:) Oh, I almost forgot - we have a new yoga class starting this week!! Love yoga - it's good for the mind, body and soul:) Love and Blessings- Healer[url=[IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/lilfairy.gif[/IMG]][IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/lilfairy.gif[/IMG][/url] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 126 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,442 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $585.9 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
Hey Sunshine- I didn't know you were here ... I hear there's a party going on over by the Amanda's massage room... I am going to take a bath and head for the party, wanna go? :) Lake_Lavon is somewhere here, I'll go look for her after my bath... Let me know if you're up for the party, we can leave early:) Blessings and Light- Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 129 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,549 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $599.85 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4
Hi Lake_Lavon- I IMed (instant messaged) you the other day... You are showing logged on the SSC messenger, do you know how to send and receive a message through the messenger? I am not logging in again tonight, but I will be on tomorrow afternoon and some of the evening... Let me know here if you know how to use it... (I wondered why you didn't respond to the IM :) Blessings - have a great massage, Amanda is amazing and so gentle:) Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 129 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,549 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $599.85 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 33 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6

This thread is locked.

Reading this thread: