Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,645 Members

Please welcome our newest members: ASHAINE, EFAJARDO, MMAGTARAYO, JARCA, JCONOPIO

Century Club**** The Beach # 7 *****

17 years ago 0 852 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Sunshine and Polly, I second the motion for Healer............ She has the same quit date as me, so she will be around for another 3 months........ [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 114 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,435 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $372.78 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39
17 years ago 0 2436 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Everyone! Whew - a busy morning and I'm so glad to be here at the Beach:) Where's Sunshine? I heard she was here earlier - she must be walking the Beach :) Cobenfan - I love that photo - amazing and powerful :) Pamela - how is your day going? It's so good to have you here :) You can ramble here anytime - we love hearing about your friend, dear one... Zyban - you are definitely our Early Bird, UK time and all:) Thanks so much for checking in early :) Mr. Ed - I hear there's some fresh lobster? Calling Mr Ed... ? Ron - yes it's so good to be in touch again - so sorry I missed all those emails. Lake_Lavon - how is your day going? HEY, I almost forgot - the SSC messenger is now working again! Thanks Josie :) Anyone interested in joining our new lil support group of Beach Nopers - IM me on the SCC messenger... Everyone is invited... Josie said it's OK for me to post about this, and I may do a thread about it... Well, I think I'm ready for a little stroll on the Beach with my doggie angels - nothing like getting your feet wet on a hot day, especially in Malibu :) Sunshine - I'm so glad you're back - I've missed you! Love and Blessings- Healer :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 128 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,502 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $595.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 38
Lake_Lavon - Your beautiful room w/your amazing ocean view is prepared for you - there is plenty of bottled water from France in the kitchen cabinet... Your fridge is filled with healthy snacks and anything else you could want :) Fresh fruit, homemade ice cream, and I made you some lemonade and mango peach tea... Make yourself at home, and if you feel like it, Amanda, our personal massage therapist, is available for you... Mr. Ed will be here for breakfast if that serves you - or lunch (he is a master at the grill - people come from all over the world just to have an English breakfast from our talking horse!)... So rest, relax and enjoy after such a long journey... Congratulations on this milestone, dear one:) Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 128 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,481 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $595.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
Hi All- Just checking in... I do have some good news - I picked up a phone message from Sunshine (I missed her call!) she sounds so much better, and I will try to get hold of her later... It's been a busy day here at the Beach - never heard back from Mr Ed so I made my own breakfast (now I really miss that English Breakfast!) Amanda is busy today - she said she has appointments all day :) Glad you all rewarding yourselves... I'm off again - lunch w/a friend. Ron - hello? Will check in lattah... Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 127 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,465 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $590.55 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 5 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
Ron - I have not gotten one email from you... None... None today either... Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 127 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,465 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $590.55 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 11
Pamala - Welcome to the Beach - we've been waiting for you!!! Your room is ready, you have a lovely California King bed, with the softest sheets and light down comforter for those chilly nights... Enjoy - relax - pick out your favorite hammock and matching cooler (we have all colors!) and rest after such a long journey... We have Ron here with his dune buggy - Cobenfan brought jetski's - and Mr Ed is our Head grill chef (the talking horse:) Blessings and Light- Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 127 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,467 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $590.55 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
Hi Beachers :) Pamela - I love pink!! Pink it is and many prayers and blessings to your friend... We're so glad you're here - just settle in and rest and relax - the Beach is filled with the warm sun, rich full moon, healing sound of the ocean day and night, and lots of loving friends to live and laugh with :) Welcome :) Sunshine will be back soon - she asked me to say hello to everyone - I am so excited, I've missed her so much:) I am heading for some me time with my doggie angels... The moon is full and so beautiful tonight... There is plenty of fresh lemonade and mango iced tea for everyone, and I know Amanda is available for a massage if anyone needs to reward themselves... Pamela - what is your reward for this AMAZING MILESTONE??? Here is a cake I made you for your special arrival today [url=[IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/bluebdaycake.gif[/IMG]][IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/bluebdaycake.gif[/IMG][/url] Blessings and Light - will check in lattah:) Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 127 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,476 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $590.55 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 3 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17
Lake_Lavon's room is now ready for tomorrow - and her hammock and matching cooler will have her name on them!! All of our hammocks are just beautiful - pink, blue, purple, yellow - well we have every colour under the sun and then some :) Lake_Lavon - make sure to let Mr Ed know what you'd like for breakfast tomorrow (or lunch - I know you may be late due to celebrations for your HUGE 100 DAYS!!!) Amanda is our personal massage therapist and she is just amazing - Zyban will be here first thing in the morning to make sure everything is ready for you - There are healthy snacks and lots of fresh fruit - so just help yourself and rest:) It's been a long journey, so allow us to pamper you a bit now:) AND - we have a yoga class starting soon, so make sure to sign up!! Oh - and there are some fresh cut flowers in your room Lake_Lavon - ENJOY!! I smell the sweet fragrance of lilacs :) Island Girl is around here somewhere - she maybe out with Cobenfan and Ron on those amazing jetski's :) Many special blessings- Healer [url=[IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/tinysmiley.gif[/IMG]][IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/tinysmiley.gif[/IMG][/url] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 127 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,477 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $590.55 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 22
Wow, Cobenfan - zucchini muffins... Now that is a little heaven right here in Beachland :) I can't wait:) What a beautiful photo... soothing and so peaceful, thanks for that!! And thanks so much for your kind words, Cobenfan - it's an honour and such a pleasure to be here :) Pamela - so glad you had a great day - brownies, eh? sounds good to me - spoiling ourselves sometimes is such a treat, isn't it? Well, you just relax and make yourself at home here. It's an amazing and magical place here at the Beach. Even on rainy days, the Beach is so healing. Sunshine is home everyone (shhh - she will post herself soon, but I had to let you all know she is safe and sound and, well, I will get in trouble if I say more...shhhh)... OK Beachers - have a blessed night - I am going for a walk under the stars to thank Spirit for so many blessings. Zyban will be here early in the morning as will our wonderful Mr. Ed and Cobenfan will be around too (Pamela - ask her about those jetski's :) Blessings and Light- Healer [url=[IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/lilfairy.gif[/IMG]][IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/lilfairy.gif[/IMG][/url] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 127 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,479 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $590.55 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 19 [B]Seconds:[/B] 22
Good Morning- Just checking in for a minute - Mr Ed wow - what a breakfast!! AlleyAnn - WELCOME to the Beach - enjoy, enjoy, enjoy ... Has anyone seen dswill today? Maybe she was at some all-nighter like Mr. Ed said... I will check in lattah :) Where's my friend Zyban? Have fun everyone :) and I'll be back soon:) Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 125 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,393 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $581.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51

This thread is locked.

Reading this thread: