Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,631 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC

Century Club**** The Beach # 7 *****

17 years ago 0 537 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You are right polly.... you are one smart girl! Ron Yep, got my sunscreen right here. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 107 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,758 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $722.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 5 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5
17 years ago 0 1262 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Beach girls and boys CobenFan celebrates her offical beach day! Congratulations! and thanks CF for the champagne. I have orange juice to mix with the champagne. Orange Juice in the champagne makes it OK to drink alcohol for breakfast! Enjoy your day Coben Fan! I am very proud of you. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j240/kkcamaro/127484df.jpg[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 154 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,316 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $462 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42
Dear Healer and 4my2girls Thanks for the sweet hospitality. You 2 are just awesome beach lifeguards. Thanks for the warm welcome Healer. 4my2girls.....I love your dog! awwwww. Here is a picture of our doggie beach [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j240/kkcamaro/doggieBeach.jpg[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 153 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,302 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $459 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
Hey CobenFan ticktock ticktock....getting closer to hours until you are 100! Party! I brought my shetland Sheepdog to help yours herd the gang together. Your shetland baby girl is beautiful!! I knew I liked something about you. Whats her name? Here is my ole girl Cody. She is 15 years old. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j240/kkcamaro/codyy2.jpg[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 152 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,293 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $456 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 34
Dear Healer, My2girls, CobenFan, Island Girl, Trudy, Polly, Sunshine, Mr Ed, Ron, Nanny, oinkoink2 and all the very cool Beach people Things are really hopping around here. I live for the beach! You guys are so fuuny and I appreciate the laughter you have brought to my life! thanks :) CobenFan (Christine) we've been waiting for you girl!.....see you in 3 days!! WoooHooo!! and ohhh can you bring me some cranberry juice? thats what I like to mix with vodka. I got the comfy beach chairs and umbrellas, frisbees and volly ball. I would like to bring my dog too if thats ok. Life is a BEACH. [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e171/simplystarbright/ww.jpg[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 151 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,275 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $453 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 26
17 years ago 0 852 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well, I see that we are doing well today, so far!! You are so sweet Healer ~ As I was walking my 2 dogs, I saw those stray beach dogs as well. How kind of you to take them in!!! I do have a picture of my dog, but not my other one. I didn't have a digital camera back then.....[IMG]http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/7058/im0004550fc.jpg[/IMG]This is Brutis. He is a 200lb pund bull mastif!!! My other one was a beautiful teddy bear Chow. Oh I miss hugging him!! Okay, I am taking them for their walk, and then I plan on soaking up some sun rays later. I will take a nap in my hammock too....... Do we have any smoothie bars here??? If so, I will take one............. Take care all. Oh, Coben here is my hubbys bike to ride with yours: [IMG]http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/6921/im0003919ys.jpg[/IMG] ;) 4my2girls [b][i][color=Maroon]What Consumes Your Thoughts Controls Your Life[/b][/i][/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 118 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,555 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $385.86 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 30
Okay, here is what I have come up with: We missed a Welcome to Luci-Lou yesterday. I hope she checks in soon. If so, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Maybe she is just enjoying the water, and taking her time.......... Okay, I could not find anyone who is arriving today. I did find out that ShamrockMeg should arrive tomorrow. I haven't heard from her in a long time, but if she checks in: CONGRATULATIONS!!! Our next arrivals are: [center]CobenFan on 7/3 JuJu on 7/7 Ln C.A.R.E. on 7/7 AllyAnn on 7/8 dswill on 7/8 MystikPamala on 7/9 [/center] And that, my friends, will conclude the March quitters. I did not include anyone who has not responded in a LONG time......... So if someone pops up, please let me know. I will have the dates of our April quitters soon ~ I am hoping to work on it over the weekend, but we will have to see. I will be checking in tomorrow. Have a great one everybody!!! ;) 4my2girls [b][i][color=Maroon]What Consumes Your Thoughts Controls Your Life[/b][/i][/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 117 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,539 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $382.59 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
Hi everyone!! I only have 1 minute...... my computer crashed, so I borrowed another for a quick minute to log on. This is my favorite thread, so I came here. I will not be here for a few days, so I wanted to say Congratulations to Coben....... I hope to be back with my computer soon.... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 120 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,600 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $392.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
Wow!!! This has been such a busy week!! Both girls at Vacation Bible School this week, and we also invited a friend to go along too. I've been driving back and forth, back and forth..... VBS, playdate, lunch, etc........ Yesterday I got to visit with my grandparents. It is always a treat. I miss them very much. They moved away from here about 5 months ago. I has been hard emotionally, because I cannot afford to fly to see him, and my hubby cannot take that much time off to drive. I'm just glad that at their age, they can make the trip. It was nice to hug them. You cannot do that through the computer. And this was the FIRST time that I didn't have to come up with an excuse to leave so I can get home and smoke!!! What a feeling..... I was able to sit and talk for 2 hours. Straight........ I liked that feeling so much. I'm still in awe of my freedom. It shows me how strong I really am. And how determined I have become. Oh.......... anyhow, back to the beach. Healer: I am usually here. I will help you. I will try to gather a list of upcoming beachcombers. It is almost time for the CARE group to arrive, so we must be ready. And, I cannot to forget to add that unfortunately, I cannot afford to live in Malibu.... it is not far from me though. About 30-40 min away. My hubby works in LA (45 min away) but most of his clients are in Malibu. I live in Simi Valley, which is in Ventura County. We lie just a hair before the LA county line. Funny ~ I was born and raised here in SV, but I have never made it to Manhattan Beach. Sounds nice though. I spent my teenage years in Malibu at the beach. Very nice. You are right, you do not need air. Unfortunately, that is over 30 min away, and where I live, we do..... If you visit, let me know!!! This beach is awesome!! Thank you Coben for the jet skis. I enjoyed them!! I've never really rode one on the beach before. Our waves get kinda big......... But here, I can!! So thank you!! Ron - you are such a wonderful person. I just wanted to tell you that. And thank you, our weather has changed a bit. Yesterday was a bit easier on the humidity. And today, I can see the sunshine!!!! I will check in later!!! Have a great one everybody!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 117 [B]Cig
Okay. I found the new thread. Thank goodness, because the old one was getting pretty long. How is everyone doing today? I know it is not much, but I brought some of my famous orange jello salad. It is made with orange jello, cool whip, cottage cheese, pinapple, and mandarin oranges. It is my favorite side dish. Nice and cool.................. We are having such horrible weather here! I'm in So California, but it feels like Texas or Florida weather (no offense,please!!!) It was over 100 degrees, but it was so cloudy and orange out, and did I mention the humidity???? Oh my, I am not used to humid weather!!!! I want my sun back.......... Good thing I can make the beach nice and sunny. That is what I am used to, and that is what I like. Oh, I loved Cobens jet ski........ is it here for our use?? I sure hope so. We actually have 2, but they have been broken for over 2 years now. We finally got 1 fixed, and the other is in the process. I sure hope I get to use them this summer!!! Take care everybody!! I'll be checking back in later today. ;) 4my2girls [b][i][color=Maroon]What Consumes Your Thoughts Controls Your Life[/b][/i][/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 114 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,433 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $372.78 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33

This thread is locked.

Reading this thread: