Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

Century Club *** The Beach #6 ! ****

17 years ago 0 1687 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Zyban and momof1girl, I see the dolphins close to the Cruise Ship, they are swimming around and around. Okay, on the count of 3, Zyban and momof1girl jump. Here we go, 1,2,3, there they go, they both made it. I think they have been practicing. They are having the ride of their life. We are all on the beach cheering them on, waving and yelling for them to come on shore. But they are having so much fun riding the dolphins. Oh, I see the dolphins turning toward the beach. Zyban, is holding her hula skirt up high so it won't get wet. Well, here they are, welcome to the beach, congratulations on your 100 days. What a journey you have been on. I know that it has been hard, but you were determined to make it to the beach...Have you rewarded yourselves yet??? I hope so...we all know how important rewards are... We have made a big bonfire, and we have hot dogs, marshmallows ready to roast. Lots of drinks, would you like a chair or hammock. We will roast you a hot dog, with all the trimmings. Make yourselves at home, and join in all the fun. I love the beach and I know that you will love it also... I have never heard so much talking, hugging, and patting backs. You Shamrocks know how to party... Just continue to party, I going to see if there is an empty hammock, goodnight to all....Healer, are you coming? You can stay and party if you would like... Has anyone seen Polly, I bet she will be here tomorrow....How about ItsIronic? See all of you tomorrow....Oh, its already tomorrow.... Sunshine :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 169 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,874 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $591.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 24 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
  • Quit Meter

$229,918.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6396 Hours: 9

Minutes: 22 Seconds: 43

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

What a beautiful Saturday at the beach, the sun is shining, and a nice breeze, its always perfect at the beach. Healer, what a nice reward, floor mats for your 4-runner. As we all know rewards are so very important. Did you sleep under the stars last night? I cant think of anything more relaxing than listing to the waves and looking at the stars. What a great planet we live on!!! My granddaughter came by yesterday and brought all of my rewards, I tried the Melatonin last night and slept really well, no groggy feeling when I got up, thanks Healer. Breakingfree is looking for you, she is wanting to know about skin care. I don't remember the thread it was in. See you later today. I'm taking a walk on the beach. Zyban, what beautiful dolphins, I know that you and Momof1girl will have a adventures ride to the beach. Don't be surprised if they take you the long way to the beach. Once they start they don't like to stop. We will all be on the beach waving to you, that way the dolphins will know where to come...I can't wait to see you hula skirt, I have a camera and I have some great pictures of all that come to the beach. I'll wait until you get your hula skirt on, you Shamrock have really stuck together. March was a great quitting month. Yes, I will leave the beach on July 7th, but as far as I am concerned the beach will always be my home. I love the beach. I will come back often. Can't wait to see you tomorrow. I can't thank Duffis enough for starting the beach...And every chance we get we all should thank him. Hey Ron, good to see you at the beach so early, and you are right the lobster was delicious, happy that you liked the extra frosting. Be careful on you Dune Buggy today, and watch out for Healer on her motorcycle. I'm still trying to learn how to ride my 4-wheeler, I think I will need some different tires. The ones I have don't go very well in the sand. They are used for mountain climbing. Congratulations, to all of you on your amazing journey, just keep putting one foot in front of the other and always keep your guard up high. I'll be back later today, I'm taking a walk down the beach, so when Healer wakes up tell her to bring the dogs down the beach. Mr Ed will be here soon so if you have any suggestions on what you want him to
  • Quit Meter

$229,918.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Calling Mr Ed to the grill, it is getting close to dinner time....So if anyone should see him send him this way... Darn, I forgot 4my2girls brought in those Clydesdale horses, so he is down there with them. We will never get him away from them. They will probably have to leave soon, they are only here to deliver the beer. Sorry Mr Ed they can't stay long. Ron, just as soon as Mr Ed gets here we will have something for you to eat...There is probably left overs if you would like to look. We should have all kinds of fruit, and drinks, so just look around... Sunshine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 168 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,867 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $588 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 24 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
  • Quit Meter

$229,918.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

4my2girls, What beautiful pictures of your family....Sorry you got stuck in the sand dunes. The beach has really been rocking this week, you Shamrock's have brought this beach alive. Oh wow, look at those Clydesdale horses, nothing but the original for the beach...I know Mr Ed with take a good look at them. They are such beautiful horses. I'm so happy that you are enjoying the beach...Congratulations on your stats 111 days, that is awesome...Don't forget to reward yourself. Did you see Healer's Ninja?? Is that snazzy or what!!! She really looks good on it. This beach is wild, but most of all fun!!! Sunshine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 168 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,867 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $588 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 24 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
  • Quit Meter

$229,918.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Healer, I do like that motorcycle, and yellow is my favorite color. I have pictures of my 4-wheeler but I don't know how to put them on the board.... Regarding BreakFree, look on the post: Why Can't I freeking Sleep. That was when you told them about Melatonin. Talk with you later... Sunshine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 168 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,867 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $588 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 24 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
  • Quit Meter

$229,918.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Hey Trudy, Its always good to you on the beach, enjoy the activities. There is so much going on, but I know that you will find something to your liking. Wow, look at your stats just 6 more days and you will be on the beach to stay...We will be waiting for you...I'm sure you already have all your things together for the beach. Be sure to have plenty of sunscreen. Do you also have a dog or cat? It seems as though we are beginning to get lots of animals on the beach. They are very therapeutic, I'm sure you know this... We will see you on the the 29th, Luci-Lou will also be arriving with you....So Luci-Lou get ready.... Sunshine Trudy, you can have all of my frosting, and if I have a second piece of cake I will bring all the frosting to you.... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 167 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,849 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $584.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 24 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 15
  • Quit Meter

$229,918.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Good Morning Everyone, Well, another day at the beach, seems as though everyone here are getting ready for the weekend. Polly, good to see you here, and thanks for telling me about a zen garden. Sounds beautiful, so teach me how it's done...We will make it a long drawn out project, that will give us a reason to come back to the beach. Just 8 more days and you will be in the Villa. What awesome stats Polly. You do know that you can come back to the beach anytime you want to....I plan to do that, I love the beach..I think it is the favorite place on the board... Have a great weekend. Nanny, what an inspiration you are!!! We all want to run with you. What a great attitude you have. Loving yourself is a great asset, just keep on licking the world one day at a time, and your journey will take you far. Congratulations on your 168 days. Nanny, I know in a few days you will be at the Villa, what a wonderful milestone and congratulations. Come back to the beach often, you light up our beach....You can come back to the beach anytime.... Mr Ed, good morning to you, wow, lobster, and baked potato sound good to me. Hope you and Penitent had a wonderful visit today... I wish I lived close to someone. This is such a wonderful family, and we are so happy you are one of us. 130 days, great stats.... Healer, glad you finally found Ron, hope your day is filled with lots of beautiful thoughts... Don't forget we are having lobster an baked potato tonight... If you would like you could do a cake with lots of frosting. I'll take the frosting off of mine and give it to Ron. I like pound cake....Wow look at your 110 days, I feel like you, I could just stay at the beach forever...And yes, I can say Malibu . :) Islandgirl, glad you had time to stop at the beach, what beautiful Britanny Spaniels you have. I know they must love the beach..Gosh, we are beginning to get lots of doggies here. I will have to bring my Jack Russell, now that will give more life to the beach...He loves to play with the Frisbee. He also loves the water. He certainly could give us jumping lessons. RDMan, good to see you at the beach. Try to spend more time here, it is alway up-beat and lots of fun... Zyban, we are waiting for you on the 25, that is on Monday...I hope you are
  • Quit Meter

$229,918.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Hey Ron, So good to see you, man you really look great!!! Glad you like the beach. I know how proud you are of those 100+ days. Did you reward yourself. Oh, I bet the Dune Buggy was your reward!! The food here is out of this world. Healer, has even had her hand in the cooking, now, she is some kind of cook!! Mr Ed is on the grill, and he has cooked all kinds of food, so help yourself...All the drinks are in the cooler near mine and Healers hammocks... Healer, you have a yellow Ninja, all I have is a 4-Wheeler, so I guess that will have to do. Someone will have to teach me how to ride it... Wow, what a party, join in everyone... the beach is for everyone who likes to have a good time... Sunshine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 166 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,836 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $581 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 23 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
  • Quit Meter

$229,918.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Oh good, I found you two beach walkers...its good to see both of you. I'm ready to go for a walk before dinner, while we wait for Ron. Has anyone heard for Ron in the last few days?? I hope he is doing well. Okay, here we go... Hey nanny, good to see you at the beach, go ahead and take you a nap, we will wake you when the activity starts. Wow, look at your stats!!! In about 2 weeks you will be going to the Villa, another party, congratulations. I hope you have been rewarding yourself... Danielle, thanks for stopping by, I hope you had time for a swim, and something to eat. Come back often.. Sunshine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 164 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,801 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $574 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 23 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
  • Quit Meter

$229,918.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Wow, what a wonderful day at the beach...Just look at all of these people running around with 100+ days...They are all excited and everyone is helping to get ready for Ron to check in... CobanFan, thanks for finding Mr Ed in the sand dunes....you are amazing...Wonderful stats. Mr Ed, as Polly said you can do anything on the beach, nothing is impossible...You will be the great chef. And we are looking forward to all of your fantastic down home grilling....and of course we would never think of eating horse meat, so you are safe. Thanks for coming to the beach to do Fish's dinner. I know that he appreciates everything you are doing...and that the grill is in safe hands. Wow, look at your stats, 127 awesome days, congratulations. Polly, what would we do without you, but I think we are about to find out in 11 days. We will be giving you a farewell party...So what kind of theme would you like. You can always come back and visit, and we will sit on the beach and talk, while we are having something cold to drink. Great stats!!!! Oh, I almost forgot we have got to do something with that humongous sand pile. Healer, What a job you have done here today, your little hands have been very busy helping Mr Ed with the cooking. And look what a beautiful cake you have baked, and this BBQ Chicken Salad is out of this world. I would just like to ask, where did you get the receipt for the Chicken Salad? If it isn't a secret, I would like to have the recipe. My heartfelt thanks for being the lifeguard again today... 4my2girls, hope you had a good time at the beach today, this is beginning to get really interesting. Everyday and night there is a party going on and I am so glad that you are coming...I also love BBQ Chicken Salad. Thanks for requesting it. Hope you and your doggies enjoyed your walk on the beach with Healer and her angel dogs. What a wonderful idea... Just remember at the beach anything is possible... I'm watching your days grow....congratulations on your 107 days.... Hurry up Ron, the food is going to get cold, and you are our guest of honor. From your hammock you can watch the fireworks later tonight. I'll check back, I'm going for a walk on the beach and see if I can find Healer and 4my2girls. Sunshine [B]My Milage:[/B]
  • Quit Meter

$229,918.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

This thread is locked.