Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

Century Club *** The Beach #6 ! ****

17 years ago 0 562 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well here I am at the beach and I didn't know that this thread got up to this many pages. There sure seem to still be a lot of Shamrocks left. That is so good. Well I have tried on three swimsuits and decided on a purple one that I will wear with a coverup to hide the Dunlop Disease I've gotten. Theres a lot more people here than in my backyard pool. judy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 106 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,770 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $212 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
17 years ago 0 962 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I missed so much at the beach this weekend. I had to go out of town to visit a friend in need. It was at the beach, too! I have been studying so much for my real estate license that I have had absolutely no time to visit around here...just lurk for a minute. YUCK!! I don't like that at all, I like to be around to welcome all these wonderful folks that are coming in droves to our beach! Well, the next few weeks are going to be slim but I'll be around much more after the 8th. So WELCOME EVERYBODY NEW! and have a great time at the BEACH! I'll be wanting some lobster myself when my class is all over! Island Girl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 125 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,256 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $250 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 14 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 55 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
  • Quit Meter

$1,703,100.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5860 Hours: 4

Minutes: 24 Seconds: 10

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Hi Sunshine - Long time no see! I have been at the lake in the mountains - no phone, tv or cell. I can't believe all the stuff going on here! Many, Many people have jumped ship and are at the beach! What a wonderful place to see and be seen. Good to be back - Island Girl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 117 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,179 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $234 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
  • Quit Meter

$1,703,100.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Hi Polly - Just checking in to get some more sunscreen on before heading out in the kayak. Me and my girls (my 2 Britanny Spaniels) love to head out in the marsh in the double kayak. They love to look at the birds. Can't wait to see what Mr. Ed is cooking tonight. Hey - Did Ron ever check in - I wonder how he is doing??? The beach is getting crowded - isn't that awesome!!! After I get back from the marsh does anyone want to play beach volleyball?? Island Girl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 121 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,215 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $242 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 14 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 41
  • Quit Meter

$1,703,100.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 1687 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Everyone, This beach #6 has been a wonderful place to come to each day. You are right Polly it was time to start another beach and I am sure it will be just as successful as this one. Mr Ed, good to see you here, and bacon sounds good!! :eg: Oink, I think that we have pancakes, so I hope that is okay with you. RDman, glad that you could stop by. I love the beach, it is all you lovely people that stop by the beach each day that made this beach so successful. Not one person could do this...Since I will be moving on July 7, I thought we should pass the key on to someone who was going to be at the beach for sometime. I know that Butterflyswimmer passed the key on to Redrosie and I, but when Redrosie left I missed her so much, she was a gracious hostess. The beach has to have a caretaker that is going to be here for the next three months. I have enjoyed the interaction with all of you. So I now pass the key on to Polly. Thanks Polly for all you will do at the beach. I will be back real often. I know that you will be a gracious hostess. As you know this is a very busy place, and so much fun. And thank you for taking over the beach... Sunshine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 171 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,915 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $598.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 24 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 57 [B]Seconds:[/B] 23
  • Quit Meter

$229,918.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6396 Hours: 9

Minutes: 43 Seconds: 37

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Well, everyone is fast asleep so I decided to take a walk on the beach. Its a beautiful night, gentle breeze, and the stars are so bright. I have seen several falling stars tonight, they are so beautiful streaking through the sky. The beach has been very busy today, I hope all of you had a good time. Lots of activity, thanks to CobanFan maybe I'll take a ride on the jet ski tomorrow, looks like fun. Volleyball is a wonderful game, but I'm too short to play. Maybe I could keep score, and make sure all of you have plenty to drink. Look down at you meter CobanFan, just 6 more days, so we will be expecting you on July 3rd. Hi Polly, good to see that you were at the beach today, I know that you are looking forward to July 2, you can always come back to the beach. Those 175 days look awesome. Thanks for all you do at the beach. I hope you know how much I appreciate all of your help. Kim, its always good to see you at the beach. Congratulations on your 145 days. Hope you had a good time... Islandgirl, congratulations on those awesome 125 days, you have worked so hard, so stay strong and keep on fighting those battles. And just remember each battle that we win, brings us closer to winning the war. Best of luck on your on your Real Estate Licenses. I worked in Real Estate for years, and enjoyed it so much. You meet some very interesting people. We will remind Mr Ed about having Lobster after your class is over...I'll join you with the Lobster [color=Red]Redrosie, we still miss you soooo much...Hope you are doing well!![/color] Welcome Momof1gril, congratulations on your 100 days, I know how awesome you must feel with those 100 days. This is your home now so join in all the activities and have fun. Healer, thanks for taking care of the beach today, you did a beautiful job. Looks like you had a busy day. I know that your angel doggies are having as much fun as you are. Those new hammocks are beautiful, and yes yellow is my favorite color. The old ones was getting a little worn, and yes they are perfect to sleep in...And I am headed that way right now.... Mr Ed, you are needed at the beach, seems as though you are the only one that knows how to cook on the grill... Islandgirl, has requested lobster, and I think I will have shrimp
  • Quit Meter

$229,918.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Polly, You have supported me so much, and right now its all I can do sometimes is come to the beach. If you have the time I think you would be an excellent choice. I know how excited you are to be reaching your 6 months on Sunday. I am beginning to get just as excited... I am so proud of you...We will work on that sand pile soon.... Lets see what the moderators tell us. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 171 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,916 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $598.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 24 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 16
  • Quit Meter

$229,918.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Sorry I'm so late checking in, I have had a busy day. That big breakfast really did me in. Thanks Mr Ed,it was a delicious breakfast especially the biscuits and gravy. And that sea food platter was the best... I'm so happy that we can live in harmony at the beach. I am so tired of reading negative posts. With people being misunderstood. But anyway I'm through with that...Lets move on to happier things. When I got to the beach, I just lay in the hammock and went to sleep and dreamed of all you wonderful quitters on the beach...We have the best around...Nothing but fun.... Hey, Booster will be here tomorrow. So get ready for another welcome party...Then on the 29th Luci-Lou and Trudy will be here. Another busy week, but that is what we like, lots of 100 days coming our way... What are we doing tonight, since I had a nap I'm ready to do something....Does the beach have a drive-in movie (telling my age), but who cares. Maybe we could go to the club and dance and have a couple of drinks. Make mine non-alcoholic strawberry dackery. I'm still looking for help on the beach during the day for the next several weeks, that is if everything goes well....I should be back by 4:00pm..... I've got to find Healer, and see what she is up to...Mr Ed, you are probably in bed....6 hours difference in our time...is that right. I'm talking Eastern Standerd Time.....East Coast... I'll be back soon..... Sunshine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 169 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,887 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $591.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 24 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 23 [B]Seconds:[/B] 43
  • Quit Meter

$229,918.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Sorry I'm so late checking in, I have had a busy day. That big breakfast really did me in. Thanks Mr Ed it was delicious breakfast especially the biscuits and gravy. And that sea food platter was the best... I'm so happy that we can live in harmony at the beach. I am so tired of reading negative posts. With people being misunderstood. But anyway I'm through with that...Lets move on to happier things. When I got to the beach, I just lay in the hammock and went to sleep and dreamed of all you wonderful quitters on the beach...We have the best around...Nothing but fun....
  • Quit Meter

$229,918.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Mr Ed, I sure could have some breakfast, how about eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy?? Is that too much?? I have a big day ahead of me so I will need something that is going to stay with me. And believe me those biscuits and gravy will stay forever. Glad you have already had your morning gallop, how about those Clydesdale's that came in here with all the beer...They are beautiful horses...But not as beautiful as you.... Mr Ed, I think Healer was just trying to help you out with the food, we have some early risers, and they like their juice....Now about dinner, how about as seafood platter...with a chef salad.. Hey Zyban, like that hula skirt, looks good on you. So happy to have you here with us...I know how proud you must be with those 100 days... Sunshine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 169 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,880 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $591.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 24 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 53 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
  • Quit Meter

$229,918.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

This thread is locked.