Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

Century Club *** The Beach #6 ! ****

17 years ago 0 42 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Eveyone, I missed my 100 days yesterday but I FINALLY MADE IT!!! Its SO exciting. I am SO proud of myself, it's time to celebrate :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 101 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,220 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $212.1 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 19 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44
17 years ago 0 852 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good morning everyone!! I hope everyone is well rested from this weekend!! Those who hit the 100 day mark the last couple of days, have not checked in yet. The only way to know if they are still around is the original thread of my list. More than likely, if they checked in there, they are still around. Only a few are still quit, but not so strong on the SSC anymore. I'm hoping some will post their stats and celebrate, but we will have to see....... The beach is my haven. My favorite place in the world to be. Funny, as I never make the 40min drive.................. Hope all is well. I'll look around for some excitement!! I know somebody will be here........... ;) 4my2girls [b][i][color=Maroon]What Consumes Your Thoughts Controls Your Life[/b][/i][/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 106 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,194 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $346.62 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25
Good morning everyone!! (it is still morning here......) It is so dang hot here today. I was walking my daughter to her last day of school today, at 8:00, and we were already sweating!!!!!! Now, I like it hot, but not a 8:00 in the morning. I want to look pretty for a little, before I look sweaty!!! Okay, I have to go buy a present for a b-day party that is tomorrow, so maybe after that, I will go swimming at my mother-in-laws. The girls will love that. OOOOOHHHHH, I forgot I am at the beach........ That sounds nicer. I will just close my eyes and pretend........... Hope Fish actually cooks fish tonight. I love grilled fish....... Maybe he can make some for me. I'll also take a scewer of veggies. I like my fish blackened............... And since it is Friday, it means Pina Coladas......... AAAAHHHHH now this is the life. Oh, and if anybody is interested, I hired a manly-man with a nice tan and big muscles to come give me a pedicure. All that walking in the sand got my feet hurting!!!! ;) 4my2girls [b][i][color=Maroon]What Consumes Your Thoughts Controls Your Life[/b][/i][/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 103 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,105 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $336.81 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 55
Okay, when I heard Ron was here riding his dune buggy, I thought I'd go after him, but I got lost in the sand dunes.............. so I sent my family. [IMG]http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/2425/im0003267ng.jpg[/IMG] but now, I went to ride my quad, but my daughter stole it from me!![IMG]http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/8953/im0003291bx.jpg[/IMG] Anyhow, I hope everyone had a great, smoke free weekend!! I'm sorry I wasn't around for a few days.... I missed some great parties. Thank you Mr. Ed for my BBQ chicken salad........ it was the best!!! I found some helpers for you too, but they do not cook. They just want to look good...........[IMG]http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/962/im0005342cx.jpg[/IMG], and the best part is, they brought the beer!!!! ;) 4my2girls [b][i][color=Maroon]What Consumes Your Thoughts Controls Your Life[/b][/i][/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 111 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,345 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $362.97 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 20 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
Sorry, but with all of the racing in the dunes and all.......... well, you know. Too much fun!!!! I love that bike Healer!! Yellow is awesome!! That is why we painted our real dune buggy yellow. We are always camping at Pismo Dunes, and when we first did the buggy yellow, we were the only ones. However, over the past 2 years, I guess yellow has grown on several people because Pismo is now covered with yellow dune buggies!!! That is okay though, mine will still kick butt in a race................ Oh, how many times can I say that the beach is my favorite place!!!??? Well, I'm off to go swimming with the girls!! Have a great day all!! And keep an eye on Mr Ed...... Those Clydesdales are worth a lot of money. No running off with them!!! ;) 4my2girls [b][i][color=Maroon]What Consumes Your Thoughts Controls Your Life[/b][/i][/color] p.s.- The Clydesdales were awesome up close. We even got to pet one. They are the most beautiful horses ever............... My youngest daughter loves horses, so her face lit up when I took her to see them!! She loved it more than anything!!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 111 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,349 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $362.97 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
lol......... I'll go for a walk with you. I will bring my dogs too. (In real life I have a Bullmastif who is 200 pounds, and getting old, and not good at all with strangers or other animals..... so walks are out of the question........)(I also lost a chow about 2 years ago. I miss him very much. He was our teddy bear. He was the sweetest, most gentle dog I've ever known.) So now I walk them!!!!!!!!! Together!!!!!!!!! I love that idea!!!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 107 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,225 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $349.89 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
Boy is there a lot going on!! I see Ron has not checked in yet..... Congratulations Ron!! Welcome to the beach!! We've been waiting for you!! I can't wait until his special dinner. Can I put in a request for a BBQ Chicken Salad??? My favorite, and it tastes so much better when someone else makes it................ ;) 4my2girls [b][i][color=Maroon]What Consumes Your Thoughts Controls Your Life[/b][/i][/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 107 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,225 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $349.89 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
17 years ago 0 2436 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Everyone, Mr Ed - finally we found you, we looked everywhere for you! No clapping of Mr Ed anywhere on the beach! :) Polly - thanks much - and CFan, maybe you can stay with Sunshine and me until the big day comes :) The beach is so amazing, isn't it? OK big day for our RON!!! He is coming today as we all know, and there is a special dinner in Ron's honour... We have steaks, fresh fish and shrimp, homemade biscuits and cornbreadm baked potatoes w/all the toppings, and I am making fresh coleslaw...yum yum Oh and made fresh tartar sauce too... Corn, greens and alot of green beans, so if anyone has a special request let me know now :) Ron - sit down and take those shoes off and just walk in the warm sand... There are beautiful hammocks everywhere, just pick your favorite. The soft drinks, bottled water and fresh iced tea is just over there by Sunshine's hammock, so help yourself. dear one. Can we all say - RON - YOU MADE IT, YOU DID IT, AND YOU ARE HEALTHY AND well, what an amazing day, Ron :) I'm heading back to the kitchen to cook... See you all lattah :) Oh I almost forgot, here's Ron's cake I made for his 100 Day Celebration!! Healer[url=[IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/bluebdaycake.gif[/IMG]][IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/bluebdaycake.gif[/IMG][/url] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 107 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,763 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $497.55 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 27
Well of course!!! BBQ Chicken Salad it is!! :) I may have to take a little break to take my doggie angels for a walk on the beach, anyone up for a walk? Ron - make sure to let us know when you get here :) Healer [url=[IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/lilfairy.gif[/IMG]][IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/lilfairy.gif[/IMG][/url] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 107 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,763 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $497.55 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 39 [B]Seconds:[/B] 16
Sunshine - I'm here - let's go walk that beach:) Ron - make sure to let us know when you get here, we have a special dinner for you tonight, with lots of music, good food and great friends :) OK Sunshine - here we go... where is 4my2girls ?? Woo Hoo - anyone else wanna join us ?? xox Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 107 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,771 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $497.55 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 8

This thread is locked.

Reading this thread: