Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

Century Club *** The Beach #6 ! ****

17 years ago 0 1687 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow Fish, what a beautiful sunrise, and those snacks look scrumptious. I hope that is a word....Thanks for coming by and having some fun with all of us...You always liven up the beach...You also make us smile. Keep sending those beautiful pictures....I have got to learn how to do that... I have been to the site, but just haven't tried it yet. Its hard to tell what would appear on the screen. Lady, its always good to have you at the beach, eat all you want and there are plenty of drinks also. So grab a hammock and relax for awhile. We will have fireworks later. Lady, just 11 more days for your big day. I know that you are getting anxious...What a milestone, congratulations on your awesome stats. Sunshine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 164 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,803 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $574 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 23 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
  • Quit Meter

$229,918.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6396 Hours: 9

Minutes: 38 Seconds: 39

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Hey Healer, where are you, I have been looking everywhere...I bet you have taken the dogs for a walk....I'll keep looking for you..Oh, Oh, let me look in the hammock, she might be taking a nap, or she might be at the grill helping Mr Ed, but that's not possible, Mr Ed has plenty of help. Did you see the picture of his help? I'll keep looking for you and if I see dogs around I know that you can't be far away.. See you later!! Sunshine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 165 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,816 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $577.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 23 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 13
  • Quit Meter

$229,918.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

This beach just keeps growing, and I love it. It is so exciting you see all of you taking part. 100 days is a major milestone, and the journey seems so long, and we have our ups and downs. But in the end there is nothing but joy. I thank you for expressing your feeling on this forum... Zyban, you are always so supportive, thank you for bringing Mr Ed some help. I know he appreciates that. Those are nice looking horses. Wouldn't mind having one myself. They look so gentle just like Mr Ed. Cuddles, thanks for the update on the April quitters, can't wait until you arrive at the beach...I have been watching you grow each day. Stay strong, and don't let your guard for one second. Mr Ed, what do you think about the help Cuddles brought to you?? Those are nice looking horses. And I know you are happy to have the help. Don't forget dinner tonight....What is on the menu?? Polly, thanks for being the lifeguard today, I know that I can always depend on you. You just make everyone feel so welcome. Tell me Polly, what is a zen garden?? What ever it is you can teach me how to make one. You're right we will just leave it and that will be a good excuse to come back to the beach...You only have 10 more days until your big day!! I'll be back about the same time tomorrow. Kimi, glad you took the time to stop by the beach, and grab you something to eat.. Great stats... Sunshine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 165 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,816 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $577.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 23 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 58 [B]Seconds:[/B] 48
  • Quit Meter

$229,918.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Good to see you Mr Ed, I have been thinking(dangerous), how about roast beef, baked potato, green beans, kabobs, BBQ Chicken Salad, cornbread salad, hush puppies, rolls. If you have any suggestions just go ahead and cook. If you need more help just yell really loud.. Does anyone else have a favorite, please let Mr Ed know!! He is heading toward the grill. Mr Ed, look at your stats, wow, wow, they are awesome... Sunshine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 165 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,817 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $577.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 23 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
  • Quit Meter

$229,918.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

We just missed each other, I'm happy the dogs love the water. The peach tea sound heavenly, so I will sit and watch you. I am so tired, I should take a nap. But we will just take our tea to he hammocks and talk... The ins. adjuster called today and I called him back when I got home. He will be here Friday at 3:00pm. I believe the tile is damaged. I haven't seen Ron, of course I haven't had time to look around yet. I hope he checks in soon. Everyone stay strong and continue to have lots of fun at the beach. Here we go Healer, off to the hammocks, with our tea.. Sunshine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 165 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,817 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $577.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 23 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 45
  • Quit Meter

$229,918.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Mr Ed, Ring the dinner bell when you are ready.... ATTENTION, ATTENTION, EVERYONE, MR ED WILL BE RINGING THE DINNER BELL IN ONE HOUR!!! SO BRING ALL THOSE 100+ DAYS TO THE BEACH!!! Sunshine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 165 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,818 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $577.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 23 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 27
  • Quit Meter

$229,918.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Hey HealerWithin, I'm back, and I have already had lots of your fruits, and orange juice. Everything was so delicious, thank you.... Are your still sleeping???? Is it time to wake you up and start the night festivities??? Fish, was here while you were sleeping, he is on his way to the 6-2 Club...He will have his own little Villa. We will have to go check it out one day. We have got to find Mr Ed, wonder where he went?? Sunshine Let me know... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 163 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,786 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $570.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 23 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50
  • Quit Meter

$229,918.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Fish, You are the guest of honor, so let Mr Ed know what you would like for dinner.. Thanks for stopping by. Congratulations on your 6 months, or 180 days. So off to the 6-12 Club (Villa), we are so very proud of you. But will miss you, so promise to come back for many visits.... I will miss all of those pictures of the islands and new gills, and of course the food. It has been an honor to get to know you my friend. I wish you nothing but the best and smooth sailing from now on....Just keep climbing the mountains and you will soon be on top. You are a winner, and don't ever forget. Be blessed, Sunshine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 163 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,785 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $570.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 23 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 31
  • Quit Meter

$229,918.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

I sure do know who to call on when I need help... Polly, and Healer what a bang up job you two did today...Thank you so very much. You are great lifeguards. Healer, glad you brought your angel dogs. I see that grandma, 4my2girls, and Zyban have been on the beach today. Zyban, just 6 more days, those days will go by so quickly. We can't wait to have you on the beach...Congratulations on your 94 days. Grandma, I can't wait to see your purple swim suit. I also have the Dunlop disease. Congratulations on your 106 days. 4my2girls, I wish I lived 40 minutes from the beach, I love the beach. Those 106 days look good on you. Has anyone seen Mr Ed, he is suppose to be here grilling the food, maybe he is going to have a late dinner... I'll be back for the nights activity.. Sunshine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 163 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,784 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $570.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 23 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
  • Quit Meter

$229,918.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Wake up Healer, we are about to miss the bonfire down the beach. Someone has a guitar and they are having a sing along...Sounds like fun to me... Thanks CobanFan, for dropping off the drinks for Mr Ed, I know that he will appreciate you doing that. It takes lots of drinks here. Look at your stats, you will be at the beach to stay in 2 weeks, YEAH!!!! Fish, has also been here again. He left the grill for Mr Ed, now we just need to find him. CobanFan, said he was galloping down the beach. I think he likes the beach... Sunshine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 163 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,787 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $570.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 23 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 57 [B]Seconds:[/B] 15
  • Quit Meter

$229,918.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

This thread is locked.