Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,635 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RBARDAJE, CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON

Day 14!! What?s next??

10 years ago 0 11216 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome!

Sounds like you are off to a great start. How are you feeling today?

Ashley, Health Educator
10 years ago 0 1140 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Evangelia,

Generally, it will continue to get easier and easier as time goes on. There will be occasional days or situations in which your desire to smoke is more intense or frequent than usual. Those can be difficult because they can catch you off-guard right when you think you have a handle on things. But the overall trend will still be towards fewer and less intense craves over time. 
  • Quit Meter

$22,629.10

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 604 Hours: 22

Minutes: 4 Seconds: 35

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

10 years ago 0 2778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Evangelia!!!

Welcome to the SSC and huge congratulations on getting past Hell Week and Heck Week!    Breather is right, you have completed the worst of the whole quitting process!  That is a major accomplishment and I hope that you do something really nice for yourself as a reward!  You deserve that!

You can expect pretty much the same as you have gone through the first 2 weeks, but maybe not as intense.  Never let your guard down and protect your quit!  If you have any questions or just want to complain, just log in and post!  We have all gone through what you are going through and we are wishing you well on your journey to freedom!

Jim
  • Quit Meter

$44,392.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1062 Hours: 11

Minutes: 39 Seconds: 50

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

10 years ago 0 43 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi Evangelia. Congrats on quitting. It just gets easier from here on. You must maybe do you quit meter so you can keep track of how many cigarettes you haven't smoked.
10 years ago 0 816 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Evangelia Excellent for you for not smoking for 2 weeks. What you can expect is that if you don't smoke on a daily basis you will be a non-smoker. You've been through the hardest 2 weeks and if you don't smoke again you'll never have to go through what you've just been through the past 2 weeks. Excellent for you for not smoking today ! breather
10 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello to everyone. My name is Evangelia. And i just complete my second smoke free week!! Wow if i manage to do this so far, everyone can!!! I am really anxious of what should i except! Is it going to be more difficult? (Sorry for my english)

Reading this thread: