Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,501 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

I?m back!!!!

10 years ago 0 2778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Forcemac!

Welcome back!  You've gone through this before and know what it takes to get the job done!  I'd suggest reviewing the Program to pick up the fine details you may have forgotten!  That could be a big help early on in your new quit!  Try to keep a Positive Mental Attitude and take it one day at a time!  That one thing that we have always stressed here is that once we commit to our quit we always have to live by N.O.P.E, right?    One more is never enough...

We're all rooting for you, buddy!  Yell if you need a hand!

Jim
  • Quit Meter

$44,227.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1058 Hours: 13

Minutes: 45 Seconds: 58

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

10 years ago 0 87 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi man know how you feel was smoke free 5 years and foolishly thought one would not hurt and you know rest of story on day 16 now just taking it one day at a time . Good luck on quit
10 years ago 0 39 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello forcemac,

I joined the site not too long ago.  Glad too meet you!  Stay committed, strong and smokefree4lyfe!
10 years ago 0 30 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Samantha,

Nice to hear from you again, it's been a while.

I was able to find my old posts from when I quit before. Looks like last time during hell week I had a runny nose, felt very hyper, and was hungry all the time. Today is only day one and the hyper or anxious part of the withdrawal is getting stronger. Going back to work tomorrow is going to be tough for sure. If my withdrawal gets too bad I will try some of my nic gum.
10 years ago 0 2606 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello forcemac, 

First of all congratulations on your year and a half long quit! That is excellent! I hope that you are able to get right back on track and dive back into being smoke-free! 

Stay strong!

Samantha
I'm still trying to find my old posts
10 years ago 0 312 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome back forcemac, I as well came back to this site to help me quit for the final time.

I went back and read some of my old posts and it really helped me understand why I came back here.

Great bunch of quitters on here

Good luck, you know what you have to do. One day (even minute) at a time.

Keep close. 

Charm  
Here we go again!

I used this website successfully when I quit back in October 2010. I quit for about a year and a half, then I was back smoking until today!!! It took me a while to find this exact website but my profile was still active. I know the first week of quitting SUCKS but I've got some low dose nic gum to help with the first few days.Wish me good luck!

Reading this thread: