Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

September 26, 2012

11 years ago 0 2778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Kristen!!!

Welcome back!!!  I've been wondering about you lately and wha-laaa!!! You're here!!!  So sorry to hear about your slip, but so happy you are back to do battle with the demon once a gain!  Maintain that Positive Mental Attitude, go forth and kick ash!!! 
ever!
       Like Matt advised, browse through the program and re-acquaint yourself with your reasons for quitting and refresh your crave basket with fresh goodies!  You can do this... one day at a time!!!  The only thing that's different this time is N.O.P.E. really DOES mean for

Stick close and yell when you need us!  We're all rooting for you!

Jim
  • Quit Meter

$44,280.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1059 Hours: 16

Minutes: 37 Seconds: 59

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

11 years ago 0 410 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome back Kristen!
You can do this!
Cameless
11 years ago 0 218 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Way to go KristenW88,

Great of you to come on here and make this public pledge.
You will definitely get the support you need here and can find a lot of great information.
Remember to check out the program again as well, as certain tools and information will help you along as you become smoke-free.

Keep checking in and letting us know how you are doing.

Good luck
Matthew - Health Educator
11 years ago 0 816 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kristen88 Nice to see you back here! You know what works for you and what doesn't. It's a learning process for all of us. Tell yourself that no matter what happens today that " I won't smoke". We're here to support you " no matter what ". You're fighting for your life. Excellent for you. breather
11 years ago 0 147 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
The beginning of a fresh start. I'm jumping back on the band wagon to quitting smoking! This is the FINAL time i'll be up here telling my story, my struggles.. All of it. I hope all my SSC family can show me the support i received before. Thank you!

Reading this thread: