Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Back again/update

11 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Red,

I read your update in another thread. Glad to hear the tough part is over with and now you can focus on getting well.

How are you feeling today?

Ashley, Health Educator
11 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jim,

So good to hear from you and thanks for the Welcome back..

Red...
12 years ago 0 2778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome back Roses!

You can do this!!! Prepare well and psych yourself up for your FINAL quit!!!  Just try to get it in your mind that failure is not an option!  The ol' demon's been in control for far too long and it's time to take control of your life back!  The boards can be slow at times, but post if you need a hand!

jim 
  • Quit Meter

$44,280.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1059 Hours: 19

Minutes: 31 Seconds: 4

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

12 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Willis,
Thanks for the support..Will do..

Red...
12 years ago 0 270 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Red,

We are all here for you! Please keep us posted about your surgery.

Our thoughts are with you during the first few days of your quit. You can do it!

Sonia
12 years ago 0 792 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Roses ! If you need a friend at those tough times or just need a sounding board to complain to I may be able to help. If you make a post on the "what if " thread I will get a notification and if it's at all possible I'll come running OK ? Keep the quit ~you're doing GREAT ! Stick with N.O.P.E. Roses and you can't go wrong!

William - Free and Healing for One Year, Two Months, Four Days, 7 Hours and 41 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 52 Days and 4 Hours, by avoiding the use of 15026 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $6,882.52.
Thanks Ashley,
I am reading the program again and really would like to quit for good this time. Sure wish there were more members old and new participating in the forums/support group right about now..Even so it is ultimately my quit and my problem, no one can do this for me. A little help and company along the way wouldn't hurt though..

Talk to you soon..Once I have a few quit days under my belt..that is.

Red....
12 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good for you Red!

So proud of you. Wow, what a transformation this ordeal has been leading towards. What a positive to come out of this; you quitting smoking!

Do read the program as it will help prepare and motivate you.  Also, post often. We will be here if you ever have any trouble.

I know you can do this!

Ashley, Health Educator
I have come back to work on quitting again..I quit before so I think I can do it again..My pledge to quit smoking and my reasons for quitting are pretty much the same as before except that I now have more health problems because of my smoking than I had before..I am scheduled for surgery in 3 days and will be staying in the hospital for 3 or 4 days. I want to get a jump start on my quit before I go into the hospital so I have come here to start from the beginning again..I am starting to read the program again today. I will be using the patch or the lozenges for my stay in the hospital and want to go cold turkey when I get back home again..

Red....

Reading this thread: